To Kill a "Singing" Koel

Status
Not open for further replies.
most likely they will try to catch it and relocate to bird park. Its gonna be a tough workout for those saikang warriors. :sweatsm:

maybe the TC should just issue him a pair of ear plugs
Or get the crow shooters to shoot the fella instead of the bird. :thumbsup:

Since birds are creature of habits and relocation would not work and the chap probably would not shift house just to get his beauty sleep, the alternative way would either be to shoot the bird or shoot the letter writer.

Since birds are creature of habits and relocation would not work and the chap probably would not shift house just to get his beauty sleep, the alternative way would either be to shoot the bird or shoot the letter writer.

think the letter writer is getting alot of flaks now... :bsmilie:

what happen if his neighbour enjoy the free bird song, while he hate it, who wins :dunno:

Sadly, in Singapore, most of the time it's the one who complains that get their way :(

I'm sure our friends at the Rifle Range will be more than willing to accommodate haahaa

I think if you close one eye to the letter writer's "unusual request" to deal with the bird, he is actually ranting about how he pay fees enfored by law with no gaurantee or commitment of response time.

By the way, he did not request for the koel to be shot as the TS and some have mentioned here.

How many times I have read in the kopitiam of one person or another complain about increase in fares, fee hikes, clinic costs or road rates and yet there is no black & white on service levels or comitment for improvement?

Why should the letter writer, frustrated after 6 weeks of waiting, be any different?

I think if you close one eye to the letter writer's "unusual request" to deal with the bird, he is actually ranting about how he pay fees enfored by law with no gaurantee or commitment of response time.

By the way, he did not request for the koel to be shot as the TS and some have mentioned here.

How many times I have read in the kopitiam of one person or another complain about increase in fares, fee hikes, clinic costs or road rates and yet there is no black & white on service levels or comitment for improvement?

Why should the letter writer, frustrated after 6 weeks of waiting, be any different?

*clap clap*

that's the crux of the matter. the lovely art of 'taiji'.

underlying agendasss!! hahaa
subtle but hint. :sweatsm:

Hmmm... Interesting, the TS registered on CS in Nov 2005 and the very first post is on this topic, plus a call for us to "spam" the Town Council... :think:

Maybe he/she has another motive for using the email template of "...shooting of birds..." in general (eg. crow culling) instead of calling out the koel specifically?

Calling Moderators/Admins...

Hmmm... Interesting, the TS registered on CS in Nov 2005 and the very first post is on this topic, plus a call for us to "spam" the Town Council... :think:

Maybe he/she has another motive for using the email template of "...shooting of birds..." in general (eg. crow culling) instead of calling out the koel specifically?

Calling Moderators/Admins...

Yes, let's not look too much in to it and take it as it is ok. No need for big time detective work and witch hunt.

I like the response from the Newpaper. Its true. I rather hear the natural sounds of birds calling, be it crow, mynah or even Koel. I hear them near me every morning. Frankly its more pleasant to the ears than the neighbours singing karaoke out of tune, that is so damn irritating.... or some idiot on the motocycle blazing away with that irritating loud noise as if he is practising for the grand prix anytime of the day or night.

Lets learn to live peacefully and in harmony with nature.

bird-talk smell like flower? :dunno:

dun get it. :sweat:

成语:鸟语花香

【zdic.net 漢 典 網】
【解释】:鸟叫得好听,花开得喷香。形容春天的美好景象。
【出处】:宋·吕本中《紫薇·庵居》:“鸟语花香变夕阴,稍闲复恐病相寻。”
【示例】:一路行来,山青水绿,~,真是个好风景也。 ◎清·李渔《比目鱼·肥遁》
【近义词】:山清水秀
【反义词】:穷乡僻壤
【语法】:联合式;作定语、宾语;形容春天的美好景象

I like the response from the Newpaper. Its true. I rather hear the natural sounds of birds calling, be it crow, mynah or even Koel. I hear them near me every morning. Frankly its more pleasant to the ears than the neighbours singing karaoke out of tune, that is so damn irritating.... or some idiot on the motocycle blazing away with that irritating loud noise as if he is practising for the grand prix anytime of the day or night.

Lets learn to live peacefully and in harmony with nature.

let's try having a flock of crows every morning and every evening and see how u like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.