TKFoto Camera Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hmm...interesting idea....he isnt the boss but i think he can bring good prices...trust him man..

eh we dont sell second hand stuff...i think there's one place...i cant remember where...the name of the shop...THE CAMERA something..

Show your dad this website and the no of people looking for this camera or that etc. Sure can get good business if offer discount.;)

Maybe MO for us on certain items!

eh....he knows bout this site...been telling him bout it...eh...juz find him in the shop he's always there...big guy cant miss him :D

eh...me havent been using my OM...no time for photo outing and film cost...using my cp 995 currently for most of the time...

eh..i think the person with the Ng surname is the boss' son. the boss' surname is Ng

Just got my Canon Macro Lens from elsewhere (actually TCW) who quoted me a much better price than TKFoto. Spent almost close to $1.3K on other accessories like Speedlite 420Ex, RS-60E3, filters, etc.

Maybe next time...

By the ways, thanks for everyone who responsed to this thread. Have a nice day.

Hello. Really happy to see this thread. Anyway for those interested, checkout www.tkfoto.com.sg

There is a gentleman by the name of Richard there and a Mr Ng (boss). Been getting my stuff from them.

Today I got called from TKPhoto...regarding my e-quation for D100 but their price is bit steep $3800, Alan Photo is selling at $3600 and they have stock. :dunno:
But I already made deal with other camera shop but I have to wait until next week or two.
:rbounce:

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Today I got called from TKPhoto...regarding my e-quation for D100 but their price is bit steep $3800, Alan Photo is selling at $3600 and they have stock. :dunno:
But I already made deal with other camera shop but I have to wait until next week or two.
:rbounce:

Funny.... when i was there yesterday he quoted me $3600. :dunno:

this shop isnt exactly cheap leh, i was at this shop today to check some prices out after reading this thread. they quoted me v2 - 540 and v3 - 790. both were way higher than AP or cathay, closer to the suggested retail price of the manufacturer.

Originally posted by addixon
this shop isnt exactly cheap leh, i was at this shop today to check some prices out after reading this thread. they quoted me v2 - 540 and v3 - 790. both were way higher than AP or cathay, closer to the suggested retail price of the manufacturer.

maybe.....sometime cheap sometime X lor.....

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
richard is my dad...hehe...eh...keep coming to the shop...hope u are happy and so are we...:)

do ur dad's place sell tokina lens??

I was there yesterday and was quoted $950 for the Tokina ATX PRO 828, if that is what you are referring to. ;)

Went to check out if TKFoto had the Tamron lense (SP 24-135) but no stock. Richard quoted me $640.... I'll look around to see if other places will be cheaper. AqUaRiU5 ;) hint hint :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.