Tired of waiting.. latest version of 35mm/1.4 Summilux Asph

Got mine today. Awesome lens, highly recommended.

congrats.. not sure how long was your wait but yes it is an awesome lens.. can't go wrong
with it.

congrats.. not sure how long was your wait but yes it is an awesome lens.. can't go wrong
with it.

I read about it in May 2010 and has been waiting since then...

Had the lens for quite a while but never really take it out for a field trip. Just came back from my Macau and Hong Kong trip and went through hundred of photos through the M9 and another roll of films through my M6. I can only say the wait is worth the while but in my own opinion I think I like more of the 50mm Summilux.

well, we know that the lens is already retailing, be it that stock appears a little short and intermittent.

to those who already have theirs - congrats!!
to those who are still looking... - pls be patient...
to those who can only drool (like me) - pls wait for owners to post pictures taken with the lens in the "Share your RF shots" thread...

i don't want to kill the joy / anxiety / envy over this lens among CSers, but pls limit post to equipment discussion on the lens, and refrain from pricing and global stock take side conversations.

...now i need the 50/0.95 noctilux to complete my trinity...

still waiting for this and perhaps the 50 summilux version will do to bridge the gap for time being..

who has gotten the latest noctilux here? :)

4385925047_d66fe78604_o.jpg