time to burn rubber!! (SMSA Auto/Scooter Gymkhana Rd 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rTwin

Sep 25, 2005
Smackdown Boulevard
www.rtwin.reivad.net
i was loving it all the way.. the squeal of the tires.. the smell of burnt rubber.. i need more! ;p

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s7.jpg

s12.jpg

Wow! Excellent shots!

Hey Philip, ugly doesn't mean no good ok! :p
The driver in the little car was pretty skilled.

mephesto said:
Wow! Excellent shots!

Hey Philip, ugly doesn't mean no good ok! :p
The driver in the little car was pretty skilled.

Haha... just kidding lah... I used to own something similar, an '80 Toyota Starlet... Managed to beat a Volvo in the past... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: The engine wack until jialat jialat. I call it my Little Tank. Langgar also won't die...

hey thanks u guys.. yeah the driver in the pocket rocket was pretty gd.. cant say the same for the suspension of the fiat though.. was practically dipping forward at every turn :confused:

1 - 3 is the Best! nice shots~ :) a lot clearer than mine.

kelccm said:
I have serious doubt about this car doing drift in a carpark:bsmilie: The CG looks so high.

:nono: Don't under-estimate Sube's Boxer power... :bsmilie:

nice (comments from a photog newbie and all) but i really like what i see

Nice panning! :thumbsup:

dude. tighter crop of that fiat with the burning tire and U got a winner from ALL the other stuff that's been posted...

2 :thumbsup:

nice panning

kelccm said:
I have serious doubt about this car doing drift in a carpark:bsmilie: The CG looks so high.
Actually, the CG is lower than it seems due to the boxer engine. A bit hard for this car 'cos it's AWD.

Hi rTwin,

Besides you your pannings shots which looks fairly decent (will have to watch your compositions though), the rest are nothing but high shutter speed freeze frames which would otherwise make your images more interesting. It's a fine line between just using high shutter speed to freeze everything, making them pin sharp and getting the 'right' speed to freeze the car, but still have the wheels spinning to show motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.