This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think that skrtel gave a decent performance today

worst today is pennant.. gave away the free kick that resulted in the equaliser

Crouch's goal was good

Voronin was rubbish

Skirtie was a nightmare as usual

that's why voronin was a free transfer. if we paid money for him, he would be a WONDER player like kite.

i thought skirtie did okay today though can see once in a while buay zai. maybe carra with him skirtie more zai than with hyypia because hyypia slow so got to cover for hyypia.

that's why he will be sold at the end of the season.

that's why voronin was a free transfer. if we paid money for him, he would be a WONDER player like kite.

i thought skirtie did okay today though can see once in a while buay zai. maybe carra with him skirtie more zai than with hyypia because hyypia slow so got to cover for hyypia.

u saw the last match? hyypia was the one covering for skirtie

Pennant was good 1st half but fizz out in the 2nd keep losing the ball to the A$$ :sticktong

wa song!

jus got home from SGPOOLS!!

hehehehe

so good! nice performance from our 2nd team! excellent performance from carragher. :cool:

our set piece defending is still F9. kauz, the horigible goal conceded is really jiaklat. as usual, skirtie din't even jump.

in the whole game, i think he jumped 4 times successfully to head a ball away! :bigeyes:

we really miss a good solid TRADITIONAL winger. pennant played the role so well. benayoun linked up well with him and so too our big man, Crouch! wat a game and wat a goal!!

this game confirmed the suspicion that zeronin is rubbish. so we shud be happy to see him, hurry getwell, riise and dirty kite out of the team for next season. :thumbsup:

very surprised tat arsenal played so poorly at their home game. wat a pleasant surprise to lead! hahahhaa

:bsmilie:

1-1! i tio liao la HAT TRICK HERO! hehehe

Pennant was good 1st half but fizz out in the 2nd keep losing the ball to the A$$ :sticktong

think he playing thru with injury.

alamak... i wonder wat damage we could've done to arsenal or other teams if we've a RECOGNISED proper winger!

dirty kite jus doesn't cut it.

benayoun is splendid too. many many good turns. see liao so happy. :bsmilie:

think skirtie's weakness is in aerial combat for ball in set piece play.

horigible.

pennant 2nd half fizzes out, prob due to the ankle injury.

i tot we played very well on the whole n really demoralised gooners ahead of the BIG GAME on tues. hehhehee

think he playing thru with injury.

alamak... i wonder wat damage we could've done to arsenal or other teams if we've a RECOGNISED proper winger!

dirty kite jus doesn't cut it.

benayoun is splendid too. many many good turns. see liao so happy. :bsmilie:

surprised to see benayoun taken off, maybe he will have a part to play in the next match

zeronin was rubbish beyond words
skirtie may be the culprit in the equaliser, but zeronin was the culprit is us not winning the game :thumbsd:

his horigible defending in set piece play.

tamade, at least bother to jump abit la. :cry:

haiz, i think like it was mentioned before.... he afraid that jump will upskirt

surprised to see benayoun taken off, maybe he will have a part to play in the next match

zeronin was rubbish beyond words
skirtie may be the culprit in the equaliser, but zeronin was the culprit is us not winning the game :thumbsd:

basket, i see him buang his first chance.

i wonder wat would dirty kite do if he was in the same position??? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.