This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Incredible!

Crouchie has been the better player for Loiverpool and now he has scored a beauty of a goal!

Really really incredible!

can win lah...:thumbsup:confident...common...:thumbsup:

What a goal by crouch......:thumbsup:

surprising an almost second string team is holding arse so well. i think arse players dunno how to read the players we put on as they are practically unknown and haven't seen any match videos with this team playing. nice tactical change from rafa to use this to push arse back and give them plenty of work to do.

Sami Hyypia has today agreed a deal to stay at Anfield until the summer of 2009.

surprising an almost second string team is holding arse so well. i think arse players dunno how to read the players we put on as they are practically unknown and haven't seen any match videos with this team playing. nice tactical change from rafa to use this to push arse back and give them plenty of work to do.

i think the gunners players are tired also

Liverpool is playing some very beautiful football :heart: very nice touches and passes swee :thumbsup: If only rafa can put Gerrard in early with Torres in the 65 mins to kill off the game with 2 more goals :think:

i think arse also playing some 2nd teamers...

Liverpool is playing some very beautiful football :heart: very nice touches and passes swee :thumbsup: If only rafa can put Gerrard in early with Torres in the 65 mins to kill off the game with 2 more goals :think:
i'd rest SG & Torres even if we leading 1-0,i dont want them to get injured...:bsmilie:

The new boy plays a similar role as Mascherano, all he does is try to win the ball back and passes it to someone else. That seems to be what I gather when I watch the Liverpool reserves games on daily motion.

gooners almost equalised through Toure... poor set piece defending by Liverpool again

arsenal equaliser... i knew it was coming.. we cant defend the set pieces ;(

arsenal equaliser... i knew it was coming.. we cant defend the set pieces ;(

our zonal defensive method cannot make it. better to use man-to-man marking. like that everyone knows who they suppose to mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.