Thinking aloud - A eerie photo theme cum competition for the 7th Lunar month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now is book 19 liao.

Wah! You really surprised me with that reply :bigeyes:

Can't believe you are actually following the series :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

3717262424_559b25231d_o.jpg

bunnyman bridge

From Wikipedia:

The Bunny Man is an urban legend that probably originated from two incidents in Fairfax County, Virginia in 1970, but has been spread throughout the Washington D.C. area. There are many variations to the legend, but most involve a man wearing a rabbit costume ("bunny suit") who attacks people with an axe. Many variations occur around "Bunny Man Bridge", the concrete tunnel of a Southern Railway overpass on Colchester Road in Clifton.[1] Story variations include the origin of the Bunny Man, names, motives, weapons, victims, description of the bunny suit, and the possible death of the Bunny Man. In some accounts the Bunny Man's ghost or aging spectre is said to come out his place of death each year on Halloween to commemorate his untimely demise. In some accounts, victims' bodies are mutilated.

Wah! You really surprised me with that reply :bigeyes:

Can't believe you are actually following the series :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

No lah, just happen to be at Popular bkstore... i followed till bout 12 i think then i stop...grew out of it when i find some of the stories become less believeable. :bsmilie:

bunnyman...

that photo reminds me of a place in bukit panjang...hehehe

Last edited:

bunnyman bridge

From Wikipedia:

The Bunny Man is an urban legend that probably originated from two incidents in Fairfax County, Virginia in 1970, but has been spread throughout the Washington D.C. area. There are many variations to the legend, but most involve a man wearing a rabbit costume ("bunny suit") who attacks people with an axe. Many variations occur around "Bunny Man Bridge", the concrete tunnel of a Southern Railway overpass on Colchester Road in Clifton.[1] Story variations include the origin of the Bunny Man, names, motives, weapons, victims, description of the bunny suit, and the possible death of the Bunny Man. In some accounts the Bunny Man's ghost or aging spectre is said to come out his place of death each year on Halloween to commemorate his untimely demise. In some accounts, victims' bodies are mutilated.

can someone circle where the bunny man is? cannot see where is he...

haha..bunnyman bridge? Isnt this the road leading to greenfairways golf course at bukit timah? :D

bunnyman bridge

From Wikipedia:

Hi again.

Thanks for the input and I'll be working on the details. I'm also getting some favourable news concerning prize(s) but please moderate your expectations lah ...

From the looks of it, the competition will officially commence and coincide with the 'official opening' of the hell's gate and we'll close the submission by the end of the third week, which leaves us the final week for voting/slection of winner(s).

Do keep the ideas coming and if you're ready, you can start posting your pictures here informally, until the window, or should I say when the gate opens ... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hi again.

Thanks for the input and I'll be working on the details. I'm also getting some favourable news concerning prize(s) but please moderate your expectations lah ...

From the looks of it, the competition will officially commence and coincide with the 'official opening' of the hell's gate and we'll close the submission by the end of the third week, which leaves us the final week for voting/slection of winner(s).

Do keep the ideas coming and if you're ready, you can start posting your pictures here informally, until the window, or should I say when the gate opens ... :bsmilie:

First prize is 3 days stay at the luxurious CCK Cemetery. Oranges and apples provided :sweat:

can someone circle where the bunny man is? cannot see where is he...

he is lurking in the shadows.. when you least expect your throat will be severed as your final moments of sight will be on your own body in a pool of blood gushing out.. But of course he may have went to the toilet so.. yeah.. no bunnyman in sight..

he is lurking in the shadows.. when you least expect your throat will be severed as your final moments of sight will be on your own body in a pool of blood gushing out.. But of course he may have went to the toilet so.. yeah.. no bunnyman in sight..

Next time can say earlier or not, so we will not bother looking around the photo for the pair of bunny ears :angry: :bsmilie:

while i may like the idea and support it .. im also contradicting myself not to do it.

i recalled having visit an nsf whom i got to know in Mindef eforums who surfs CS also.

after collecting the item frm him, i walked around before taking the bus back and someone called my name at the bus stop. i know i was alone because there is absolutely no one there and behind me is just.. vegetation.. i turned slowly .. mount tripod and took shots .. burst mode with flash. didnt see anything till i went home to check on camera..

bus cam... i took the bus.. surprisingly empty.. only bus driver and tis old malay man.. the bus driver was staring at me and face pale .. so i sat down. somewhere near the back. the old man came to me and said dont turn behind. the thing will go by itself when we leave the area .. i got shocked. he looked at my camera stuff and said " i see. maybe thats why it got intersted in you" then he just smile and look infront..

cut story short i went home to check my memory card .. saw something out of the ordinary showed my mum and said to delete and throw away the memory card.

got fever the veery next day...

my point is.. some of us may be skeptics.. some of us may be believers .. but whatever it is.. i know I'm quite sensitive to these tings and i wont wanna mess around

Wah, your story gave me the chills. But how come that 'thing' knows your name? And may I know where you encounter this please? :sweat:

you wanna ask for tfcd?

Humans I also not interested to shoot liao, don't say about 'them' :sweat:

Must know lah, then must avoid!! :bsmilie:

it was OCH area ..

well they are "good brothers" .. they will know lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.