Thinking aloud - A eerie photo theme cum competition for the 7th Lunar month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, can anyone tell me when's the official 'opening and closing' of the hell's gate?

Will need a bit of time to work on some simple guidelines and with any luck, I hope I can get someone to sponsor a prize or something as a token of recognition and appreciation ...

At the meantime, please give me suggestions which I'll incorporate into the rules and regulations.

For now, the pictures should:

1. Not be digitally manipulated (can someone help me to unpack 'manipulated'?)
  2. 1 picture per person (?)
  3. need not be the real deal (if it is, then bonus lor)
  4. be creative (but not don't mix up with concepts such as phobias)
  5. must be relevant to the 7th lunar month

this one can? is it consider manipulated?

InMemory.jpg

By the way, can anyone tell me when's the official 'opening and closing' of the hell's gate?

Will need a bit of time to work on some simple guidelines and with any luck, I hope I can get someone to sponsor a prize or something as a token of recognition and appreciation ...

At the meantime, please give me suggestions which I'll incorporate into the rules and regulations.

For now, the pictures should:

1. Not be digitally manipulated (can someone help me to unpack 'manipulated'?)
  2. 1 picture per person (?)
  3. need not be the real deal (if it is, then bonus lor)
  4. be creative (but not don't mix up with concepts such as phobias)
  5. must be relevant to the 7th lunar month

Aug 20 to Sep 18;)

Maybe there'll be a surge of CSers forming shoot outings to LCK cemetery just for this :bsmilie:

Last edited:
time to set 2 IR scanner with security alarm infront of every tv at home...

just in case this 1 come out...

Maybe there'll be a surge of CSers forming shoot outings to LCK cemetery just for this :bsmilie:

remember to put a TV at the crossroad of the LCK cemeteries...

btw, is there a well there?

remember to put a TV at the crossroad of the LCK cemeteries...

btw, is there a well there?

I'm not sure about a well, but I can tell you a fren who works with civil defence really did encounter something there. Gui huo aka ghost fire :sweat:

night? transportation might be a problem and taxi is only option for those who dun have own transport.....:sweat:

night? transportation might be a problem and taxi is only option for those who dun have own transport.....:sweat:

I think no taxi driver would want to take you to that place at night :sweat: :bsmilie:

ur fren go there put out fire? :think:

Yah yah, something like that. Someone reported a fire in the cemetery and his team were called there. When his mates approached the fire, they realized it's a ball of burning stuff. And when they tried to put out the fire, the ball of fire 'jumped'....several times. This was after a few attempts to put out the fire.

After that, they faster xiam, witness by a couple of people :sweat:

later dunno how to give change... imagine the taxi unker say, 24.80, then the fiend give a 100 billion note and say keep the change... :devil:

Then perhaps the uncle can take a picture of the fiend and he'll be the definite winner of this competition! :bsmilie:

You also got read Singapore ghost stories ah?

Last edited:
what's that?

u mean got sg versions & other countries' version?

The ghost story book series lah, primary school read one, but now still running. So famous :bsmilie:

ebfd_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.