There's music coming from my PC Speakers. BUT I'M NOT PLAYING ANY MUSIC!

Hahaha! Go me there. Guess I need to cook up a new plan since you ruined everything for me lol.

Poor Kei... Everyone is after your equipment... :nono:
I guess I'll be the sacrifice... Kei, pass me your equipments for safe-keeping... Let everyone come after me instead! :angel:

Poor Kei... Everyone is after your equipment... :nono:
I guess I'll be the sacrifice... Kei, pass me your equipments for safe-keeping... Let everyone come after me instead! :angel:

Hahaha! Go me there. Guess I need to cook up a new plan since you ruined everything for me lol.

Aiyah you two... There's always the alternative route, try digging out that unker's number lor... :bsmilie: See? I so kind, keep giving you "sound" advices one... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Aiyah you two... There's always the alternative route, try digging out that unker's number lor... :bsmilie: See? I so kind, keep giving you "sound" advices one... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

LOL, sound indeed! Perhaps I should bring you to IMH LOL :bsmilie:

LOL, sound indeed! Perhaps I should bring you to IMH LOL :bsmilie:

Hah! No need lah... I am my own IMH! :bsmilie:

Me to my inner self: "Doc, am I sane?"
Inner self: "did you tried to sucker two dudes into doing something atrocious?"
Me: "Urm, yeah...why?"
Inner self: "the Audacity!... why stop at TWO?!?!"
Me: "Urm...okay doc"...

Last edited:
Shld we do a SPI-like outing to clear the mystery?:):bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hah! No need lah... I am my own IMH! :bsmilie:

Me to my inner self: "Doc, am I sane?"
Inner self: "did you tried to sucker two dudes into doing something atrocious?"
Me: "Urm, yeah...why?"
Inner self: "the Audacity!... why stop at TWO?!?!"
Me: "Urm...okay doc"...

Oh no... It's getting worse!!!:bsmilie:

WAH NO WONDER! you're all trying to fund out where i live! :bsmilie:

WAH NO WONDER! you're all trying to fund out where i live! :bsmilie:

Hmm.... Maybe it's not the father of that girl, but one of the CSer that has read this thread... LOL

LOL you shall never find out where i live! never!

I thought you live somewhere in Bishan area??? Opps... No no no, I mean you live somewhere near Spree86? Opps again....

HAHA BISHAN is HUGE!

Everyone who's interested in Kei's equipment. Please note that he carries a Sony Alpha and he likes to hold it like a gun, resting the cam on his shoulder and lens pointing upwards.

Grab on sight. I repeat, GRAB ON SIGHT! :bsmilie:

yea and to the rest.. i do know the part of speakers picking up radio frequencies. we studied that back at the signals institute. but this is just plain weird. behind the normal chinese channel, i can still hear classical music blending in.
The world of radio communications can at times be rather strange and interesting.

Recalling an incident, signallers monitoring or operating on the shortwave with a High Frequency (HF) transceiver may coincidentally intercept a sudden high powered anonymous transmission broadcasting several bars of classical music or traditional folk songs as an interval signal followed by an almost endless string of cryptographic code as read by a artificially synthesized voice. This broadcasts may be subjected to radio jamming from foreign sources every now and then. :D

[vid]Ua94OV9Ter8[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. UA94OV9TER8

lol it's only coming from one speaker. the other one's quiet. LOL back in signals, we tried to get class 95 on every radio set