The Unofficial Clubsnap Mac Users Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
a couple months back, i've seeked and gotten permission from the CS admin to start a chat thread on Macs in this forum. (i've deliberately mentioned Macs - as in personal computers manufactured by Apple, and not just Apple. discussion on iPods, iPhone and AppleTV will not be entertained if it's not directly related to photography concerns).

this thread is to faciliate general discussion on Mac-related issues. this will be a focus point for all Mac users in Clubsnap and also to serve as a platform for newbies/potential switchers to raise queries.

let's make this a happy thread =)

So in this case, all mac related threads will be merged into this post. ;)

I'll be getting a new Apple notebook when Leopard is out as my old one can still last.

i love mac =P
macbook here

4 yrs old 12" Powerbook. Hoping to get a Intel Core2Duo iMac soon. 867Mhz PPC and 640MB RAM is getting a bit slow. :)

Macbkpro 2.2ghz...nv fails to get people's attention...
And yeah, a totally different beast from my previous ibook~

I'm using an iMac for work. Also have an eMac of 3 years at home and thought of letting it go since its not well utilized these days.

macbook here! love the speed of the intel processors and the beautiful screen.. gone are the days of pesky viruses, crashy windows and the long and slow defragging process.

i cant wait for leopard personally. loads of great features.. i esp like Spaces and the finder stacks. Apple, you read my mind. :thumbsup:

New convert to the world of Mac. Used emacs a long time back in uni for programming. Now I have come full circle to embrace my new 20" imac for home use and digital imaging work.

Welcome all to the WHITE side ... hahahaha

iMac G4 + iMac G5 + MacBook. Been switch to Mac for many years ...

heartwarming to see fellow Mac enthusiasts coming in to contribute your posts =)

2nd generation Mac Pro, macbook (not pro) 2.0Ghz, 17" iMac 2.16Ghz and the iPhone (see my avatar) :D

:bigeyes: iPhone?? I want one too....

Too bad gotta wait till next year before it comes to asia. How's the iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.