The Tee-Six-Ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
**Not really familliar with this forum so I just posted here for the time being, if this thread is outta place please move it to where it's appropriate (thrash bin??! :(

oh and before u think i ripped the photos off some "Boggy" in HardWareZone.com, Boggy is me.)

Ah well .. was getting bored studying about bloody Foucault and that bitch Bartky, so I took some shots for fun with my Canon IXUS V2.

Please critique, would love ANY, I've this burning desire for years to go deep into photography but just don't have the means yet to do so, so any comments at all would help.

All photos only slightly USM-ed.
=============================

T610-one.jpg

This shot looks really grainy, any tips to clear that in Photoshop?

T610-two.jpg

T610-three.jpg

T610-four.jpg

=============================

What I'd like to know is, would you go out and buy, if not at least check out the phone after seeing these photos?

Please do be honest. Thanks! :)

Nope, wouldn't buy it. Cos I want this one (T637)!

design_338_312.jpg

Your pics are ok, but missing something. I don't think any of the pics with black screen look good (ie. keep screen activated).

I see ... hmm, it's the "x-factor" thing that you're talking about regarding my photos right? I assume what you're saying is that although they look generally alright, they look NORMAL, and nothing that would capture anyone's attention?

I hope I got that. Thanks. :)

How about this ... haha, I'm just too bored.

T610-five.jpg

Waffle said:
I see ... hmm, it's the "x-factor" thing that you're talking about regarding my photos right? I assume what you're saying is that although they look generally alright, they look NORMAL, and nothing that would capture anyone's attention?
Yah... the x-factor is missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.