the red triangle in nikon's dslr

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdnoorhakim

Mar 26, 2008
whats with nikon's red triangle in its dslr cameras?
i heard its superstition or something from chinese.
i dont know.
or maybe you people can come out with something creative as to why nikon chose the red triangle.
be creative. haha.

no i dont. really? which model? and why change anyway?

mr google is also clueless on this. or maybe u can provide me the url.

According to the designer, Mr Giorgetto Giugiaro, the red line first incoporated on F3 handgrip was a style point to add a bit of flare to a pro cam that had been all in black.

According to the designer, Mr Giorgetto Giugiaro, the red line first incoporated on F3 handgrip was a style point to add a bit of flare to a pro cam that had been all in black.

Yup. It's similar to the "Cinnabar Ring" on the Sony Alphas. It's to break up the monotonous design.

why canon "L" lens got red ring, but 1 series body no red ring?:dunno:

should learn from Mr Giorgetto Giugiaro lar.

i dont know.
or maybe you people can come out with something creative as to why nikon chose the red triangle.
be creative. haha.

I think you have too much time on your hands. You heard from whom? From where? Why should anybody bother to come up with something "creative" to explain a design feature? Unless you can come up with something more concrete, please stop spreading rumours for the sake of it.

I think you have too much time on your hands. You heard from whom? From where? Why should anybody bother to come up with something "creative" to explain a design feature? Unless you can come up with something more concrete, please stop spreading rumours for the sake of it.

i read it from clubsnap that theres something superstitious about the red triangle. such as the design of our very own $1 coin as to why it has 8 sides design in a circle. and my purpose is not to start a rumour or anything of that sort. i just want to know why a red triangle and if not, it should be a fun topic to talk about. and creativity is part of being a photographer isnt it?

stick this sign on your lens hood can protect your lens and camera.

yin-yang.gif

wear a T shirt with this sign for photo outing will bring you good luck.

ba-gua2.gif

haha this is a good idea. I dont mind having it. :D

i dont know.
be creative. haha.
do you notice that all high building windows have also these small triangle signs .... these are signs that the Singapore Fire Brigade have blessed the building :bsmilie::sweatsm: .... and in case of fire, they will entered from there.
Maybe Nikon designers were ex-fire brigade? :think:

stick this sign on your lens hood can protect your lens and camera.
Originally Posted by catchlights

wear a T shirt with this sign for photo outing will bring you good luck.

Put this toad on top your dry cabinet will bring you prosper grow on your camera equipments.

We've got a free lawyer in Kopitiam.

Now we're blessed with a Feng Shui master. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.