The Random Thread- SEASON 5!! (so didcha win da toto?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spree86 said:
Haha going to use it today:thumbsup: Surprisingly, the bag can hold more gear than my 7mdh:bigeyes:

Lol, happy liao lor

SurrealDreamWalker said:
what you all eating for lunch today ;p

I visited uncle zhou, lol

spree86 said:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe happy lah, when you getting your's? then you can be happy too:bsmilie:

Lol, I now happy with the passport sling. Wait until I not happy then I go buy the NG bag. Lol

kei1309 said:
use an NTUC plastic bag. like NG, it starts with N. more letters, the better it is :bsmilie:

And can multi layer to carry heavier equipments + water proof some more, lol

hehehehehehe... am back from lunch.

had Nasi Rendang Beef + rice + hard boiled egg with chilli pate + white Broccoli + teh terik @ Auntie Teo's place on the basement of The Adelphi.

saw lots of chio cougars ;p

iguanavon said:
And can multi layer to carry heavier equipments + water proof some more, lol

Hahaha comes with it's own modular system, you can use the clear plastic bags used for wrapping fruits as individual bags:bsmilie:

SurrealDreamWalker said:
hehehehehehe... am back from lunch.

had Nasi Rendang Beef + rice + hard boiled egg with chilli pate + white Broccoli + teh terik @ Auntie Teo's place on the basement of The Adelphi.

saw lots of chio cougars ;p

Lol! Your lunch damn heavy sia. Those cougars got look at you or your lunch? Lol

spree86 said:
Hahaha comes with it's own modular system, you can use the clear plastic bags used for wrapping fruits as individual bags:bsmilie:

So useful sia! How about I trade my plastic bag for your NG bag? Lol

iguanavon said:
So useful sia! How about I trade my plastic bag for your NG bag? Lol

Haha don't need, I got more high class one, cold storage bags :bsmilie:

spree86 said:
Haha don't need, I got more high class one, cold storage bags :bsmilie:

How about carrefour one? I trade carrefour carrier for your NG bag. Lol

iguanavon said:
How about carrefour one? I trade carrefour carrier for your NG bag. Lol

Wah now using French stuff to tempt me:bsmilie: how about I trade with you using Ikea plastic bags? Haha!!

spree86 said:
Wah now using French stuff to tempt me:bsmilie: how about I trade with you using Ikea plastic bags? Haha!!

Lol! French stuff better than Swedish stuff wor

SurrealDreamWalker said:
They are trying their best to 'charm' me sia... but i concentrate in eating my food :sweatsm:

Wasted sia, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.