The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u still have your 28-300mm? LOL sell that off first

YESS!!! and my kit lens. But maybe i wanna get the new kit lens. Dunno why having a kit lens sounds fun :)

U all wan create a FB grp? :)))))))

Like sunchasers!

I nid something wideeeerrrr

In this case, this should suit your needs..:D

canon-8-15mm-500.jpg

Yien..anywhere you go on sunday... i'll follow you.. so in case you feel the urge to suddenly buy anything... i'll tie you up and drag you away :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yien..anywhere you go on sunday... i'll follow you.. so in case you feel the urge to suddenly buy anything... i'll tie you up and drag you away :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I scare he poison you with the BBBBBBBBB virus instead :bsmilie:

are fuji sensors extra powderful?

anybody going to buy x100 when it comes out?

depends. LOL waiting to see if fuji develops an x200 with interchangeable lenses

all brands i've used before except Oly :bsmilie:

personally. for PNS. it's Fuji all the way :D

My first camera was Fuji Fd100... I like the quality of the photos... but the quality of the camera not so good... Spoilt the moment I touched down at Taipei... Then the battery indicator got problem, can suddenly 3 full battery become empty... Wasted many of my vids because of it...

My first camera was Fuji Fd100... I like the quality of the photos... but the quality of the camera not so good... Spoilt the moment I touched down at Taipei... Then the battery indicator got problem, can suddenly 3 full battery become empty... Wasted many of my vids because of it...

u need to know the gems in the Fuji stable :bsmilie:

S5 Pro..S7000, F30, F200 EXR.

all advanced before the rest of the brands came up to those standards

Status
Not open for further replies.