The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL u all ar... random

100L Macro! Getting it soon! By this month! :heart:
Wah, have fun when you get it, I can't even afford that :sweat:

And sadly I don't have the kind of patience for macro work. My Raynox is stoning somewhere, haven't used it in ages.
LOL u all ar... random

This thread has its name for a reason :bsmilie:

Wah, have fun when you get it, I can't even afford that :sweat:

And sadly I don't have the kind of patience for macro work. My Raynox is stoning somewhere, haven't used it in ages.

This thread has its name for a reason :bsmilie:

The reason i find macro photography fascinating is because i'm terribly afraid of insects but yet when i'm photographing them all the fear just disappear. :)
I saved up for this lens since last year already. Now finally can get it.

The reason i find macro photography fascinating is because i'm terribly afraid of insects but yet when i'm photographing them all the fear just disappear. :)
I saved up for this lens since last year already. Now finally can get it.

Hard to tell that you're afraid of bugs sia!

Don't burn it like mine! LOL

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

next time u guys head to Venus Drive let me know. i live just 3 minutes away. by foot

tell me too!! i'm just a 410 away:bsmilie: Argh itching for a macro lens!! But want D7000 and 150-500 too!! so many things!!

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

next time u guys head to Venus Drive let me know. i live just 3 minutes away. by foot

I've never been to Venus Drive yet. Too far away liao. LOL

Yup i know! Even butterflies i also scared. ;p

You sure bo??? :bigeyes:

tell me too!! i'm just a 410 away:bsmilie: Argh itching for a macro lens!! But want D7000 and 150-500 too!! so many things!!

Buy the 150~500 then add a raynox, lol! Super duper macro sia!

OMG i've been away for just 2 hrs then 5 pages alr o_O

Oh, and do u think me getting a Tammy 17-50 f/2.8 NO VC and a 70-200f4L works good>? Planning to get ASAP

You sure bo??? :bigeyes:
!

Very sure. You can ask my close friends and parents. I see one small spider i zao far far must at least 10m away. But yet i can photograph a spider as big as my palm 5cm away. :bsmilie:

Report-In..财神到! ;)

5428354204_698bde2ba7_z.jpg

Oh, and do u think me getting a Tammy 17-50 f/2.8 NO VC and a 70-200f4L works good>? Planning to get ASAP

u still have your 28-300mm? LOL sell that off first

Very sure. You can ask my close friends and parents. I see one small spider i zao far far must at least 10m away. But yet i can photograph a spider as big as my palm 5cm away. :bsmilie:

Lol! I guess you need to see the world through your viewfinder to find things un-scary! :bsmilie:

I suggest you get a Sony Alpha with all the lenses you need. If don't want, I can get rid of it for you! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.