The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They move backwards? Hahaha okok K-5 then!!

I have no idea how Pentax comes up with their naming conventions. @_@

k-5 is their replacement for k-7
k-r is their replacement for k-x

catchherfart said:
I catch no balls to what everyone is saying hahaha @_@

Haha its just the naming of the pentax system. What system are you using?

Brad trying to report sick, will make him do guard duty...

Haha its just the naming of the pentax system. What system are you using?

what is that????? O: O:

spree you were just spamming her newbie thread for the sake of upping your post count. :bsmilie: If you read her first post there she says she's using 1100D.

@catch: system = brand/model of your dslr+lenses.

spree you were just spamming her newbie thread for the sake of upping your post count. :bsmilie: If you read her first post there she says she's using 1100D.

Hahahahaha why is he so evil. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Ok. I'm still a noob :3 i still have no idea about all these weird gadgets you guys are talking about. Actually.....canon camera can use other brand lenses one??? O.O

Haha you caught me there, I wasn't reading carefully :bsmilie:

Hahahahaha why is he so evil. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Ok. I'm still a noob :3 i still have no idea about all these weird gadgets you guys are talking about. Actually.....canon camera can use other brand lenses one??? O.O

I'm not evil!!! Just very evil spammer!! Muahahahahahhahaha!!!! :devil:

Unless you are talking about third party lenses with Canon mount, if not nope, you can't use other brands' lenses with an adaptor

Last edited:
Anyone know where nahuey is? Lol. I thought that there's a alpha outing today from the other forum lol

Hhaha super evil lohhh... *angry* hHAHAHA. Adaptor how much? cheapest?

If not how you think I get so much post counts :bsmilie: Why you want to use lenses from other brands? Canon currently have the widest range of lenses on the market.

spree's not evil. He is awesome grandmaster sifu who teaches lots of stuff. He just likes to spam.

spree's not evil. He is awesome grandmaster sifu who teaches lots of stuff. He just likes to spam.

Hahaha am I that awesome? Then I shall arrange a red carpet walk when I enter my next macro location :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.