The Pentax K and M42 lens club

Bringing up this thread......
FA31

FA77

nice portraits, ranchy! she's so sweet

so when you gonna take some sweet sweet ones and share with us also. hehe

The flexibility of the FA*80-200/2.8 makes it a really nice portrait lens.

Wow.. nice stuff. curious, is the vignette added in or inherent of the lens wide open?

2 more of her photos with her nice smile. but i am poor in getting her to pose. argh.

FA31

FA77

so when you gonna take some sweet sweet ones and share with us also. hehe

Wow.. nice stuff. curious, is the vignette added in or inherent of the lens wide open?

The vignette was "added in" a consequence of me not having a 77mm 3 stop or polorizing filter to slow down the shutter speed within 1/200 for flash sync.
So I used a step down 77mm to 72mm ring instead. (ie. 77mm diameter lens using a 72mm filter) :D

Ended up, the flash I brought had depleted battery, so I did no more than 5 shots with the filter+flash combi. :D

The vignette was "added in" a consequence of me not having a 77mm 3 stop or polorizing filter to slow down the shutter speed within 1/200 for flash sync.
So I used a step down 77mm to 72mm ring instead. (ie. 77mm diameter lens using a 72mm filter) :D

Ended up, the flash I brought had depleted battery, so I did no more than 5 shots with the filter+flash combi. :D

ah ic ic.. well but the vignette does direct you to your subject. hee.

FA85

Another unique lens and focal length from the guru's impressive collection .

Wonders how this picture will turn out when shoot in colour . hint ..hint .. ;)

Nice bokeh.

Its even nicer in color, but my son's shirt was the wrong color (ie. red :D ), so I chose BnW instead.

Ranchy ,

No wonder you decided to attend this shoot ..... last minute.

Such a welcoming face. :)

you no attend mah. i need to fill in the void also leh as they are short of a person. I almost need to work on that day.

Another 3 more images to keep Franz happy..

FA24

K50 F1.2 wide open

FA85