The Pentax K and M42 lens club

Last picture from this lens.

I was blown away by the level of sharpness and its reach .

Here is another perspective of Singapore's Financial District and Port , 2 of the pillars driving the Singapore economy.

DSC08128 by maverick_h, on Flickr

FA85

Its been sometime since I last posted. Some pictures to attract traffic .

K1 with A 50mm f/1.2

IMGP7868 A 4500 by maverick_h, on Flickr

From a rare lens FA 20 - 35mm f/4 . This is another legendary lens, difficult to find . Given the focal length, its very versatile for both street and portraits. Get it if you come across one.

IMGP4116 by maverick_h, on Flickr

It had been many yeaars since my last visit to HK . This time round I made sure I brought along the lens which can capture the vast cityscape available in this interesting city.

K1 with FA 20mm f/2.8

IMGP6080 A2400 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Many things have been said about old lens perhaps unable to deliver on the newer sensor.

Guess either I am lucky my lens are not that old or the sensor from K1 cannot compare to the other brands hence those comments ... :)

Whatever the case, we should just let the public judge on the photograph on their own accord.

Personally I am happy that to me the lens in my collection had been able to deliver when mated with the K1 . :)

K1 with A 15mm f/3.5

IMGP4746 A 2400 by maverick_h, on Flickr

wah seh ur A50 1.2 and A15.. wonderful shots with them.

Had wanted to do the shots from these perspective for quite some time . Since CNY was approaching the decorations adds to the festive moods. Both pinholecam and myself made time for the shoot and it was a great learning opportunity with pinholecam giving the advise.

IMGP8397 B 4500 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Well JK and Franz was busy with landscape, i went to attend a studio set up ..

One with the A50 1.4

Manual focus in studio works is tough!

Another cityscape. The storm was fast approaching, as evidenced by the daark clouds gathering .

It rained heavily shortly after this shot was taken.

IMGP7572 A 3000 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Reactions: pinholecam
Well JK and Franz was busy with landscape, i went to attend a studio set up ..

One with the A50 1.4

Manual focus in studio works is tough!

Ranchy,

Where are those pictures where you asked the model to turn and face you .. :bsmilie:

I want to see sharp or not .... :bigeyes:

Ranchy,

Where are those pictures where you asked the model to turn and face you .. :bsmilie:

I want to see sharp or not .... :bigeyes:

Lol.. That one u need to go hunt for it. Hehe.