The optics blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Last sunday, i had an opportunity to go bird watching with the NS. Some of the members had scopes on tripods to aid newbies, like myself, to see birds. I had seen through a few brands of scope that morning. But what blew my mind was Swarovorski(spelling!). I think this brand also produces jewels or glass crystal. The colours were vibrant and the depth of field was solid. Can't describe it any better. One member attached a Olympus camera to it to capture shots. This is something you ought to see for yourself to believe it!

Swarovski one of the best scopes around, most of them better than Leica or Nikon.

Not sure where to get though, or anything to mount to a dSLR for digiscoping. :) No need to buy expensive telephotos.

2100 said:
Swarovski one of the best scopes around, most of them better than Leica or Nikon.

Not sure where to get though, or anything to mount to a dSLR for digiscoping. :) No need to buy expensive telephotos.

I saw this telescope shop in Suntec city some time ago, back when I had my Coolpix 990. Not sure if it is still in business. They had quite a few scopes including Swarovski.

eagles_creek said:
So you can attach the scope to your digicam and take pictures with it?

Super zoom?

yes, as witnessed by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.