The Official Nintendo DS discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.. those older version wan lor.. i bought a 2nd hand @ 40 bucks

and i really really like NDS.. why? becuz i cant sit still @ the salon for 5 hrs for a hair treatment. LOL
so wif my NDS, i am able to do it. :p

:sticktong

5 hrs? Must be high class salon. I see ppl mostly have their hair done in 2 to 3 hrs. Why I know, I got nothing to do, go to salon n chit chat, haha! :bsmilie:

oh gosh i love Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright, Cooking Mama and Trauma Centre.
fantastic games.

i'm currently hooked on this game called Hotel Dusk: Room 215, a detective game. Simply fantastic.

Skipped world 5 n 7 n then, finish this game very fast. As compare to Mario Bros 3, this game cannot compare. Although still playing it now, not much fun after finish every thing. Travelling from world to world is too easy!!! Imagine last time Mario Bros 3, really play like mad then can complete. :thumbsup:

How can any game be compared to Mario Bros 3? That's like one of the best game ever made!

Although SMB DS is much easier, the giant mushroom is just sooo impressive! Imagine enjoying the original Super Mario Bros with a very big Mario/Luigi running and breaking every single brick in his way! :D

oh gosh i love Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright, Cooking Mama and Trauma Centre.
fantastic games.

i'm currently hooked on this game called Hotel Dusk: Room 215, a detective game. Simply fantastic.

Try Another Code too. It's the previous game made by the same developer as Hotel Dusk. That's a great game that got all the classical adventuregamers excited too. Check the review of Another Code here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,566

Which shop in SLS is recommended to get DS games? Haha I also have 5 games nw.. Really no time to play them all.. Dun think I will b getting any new games liao. Will try to complete the current games on hand. But if GBA really has mario 3, I m damn tempted to get it..

Didn't see any review on it leh. You go gamespot n see see lor. Maybe under GBA side. Still got the super thick hint book with me, haha! :bsmilie:

Later going to SLS, see see any gd NDS game or not. One will do, now own 5 titles, hardly play also. :confused:

I agree totally..:thumbsup: I heard GBA got this game, if got I will confirm go get..

How can any game be compared to Mario Bros 3? That's like one of the best game ever made!

Although SMB DS is much easier, the giant mushroom is just sooo impressive! Imagine enjoying the original Super Mario Bros with a very big Mario/Luigi running and breaking every single brick in his way! :D

Which shop in SLS is recommended to get DS games? Haha I also have 5 games nw.. Really no time to play them all.. Dun think I will b getting any new games liao. Will try to complete the current games on hand. But if GBA really has mario 3, I m damn tempted to get it..

Super Mario Advance 4. It's a relatively old title liao. Good luck finding it.

So many shops in SLS selling DS games, u no go n hunt is it? Saw a few games just now, too ex compare to comic shop. Maybe go comic shop more worth it. Brought 2 ext pack for game n Norton s/w.

Another Code and Hotel Dusk out already? Gosh, I'm out of touch so quickly!

Another Code was an early 2005 game. Hotel Dusk on the other hand is supposed to be out on 22nd Jan.

Any recommendation for games that can involve 2 or more players on a single game console? I am not talking abt mulitplayer WIFI games. :)

Any recommendation for games that can involve 2 or more players on a single game console? I am not talking abt mulitplayer WIFI games. :)

Advance Wars got hot-seat mode... though there's a learning curve to it.
Other than that, I could only think of WarioWare. There's a table-tennis minigame, where each player uses one of the screen to control the bat-swing.

I thought that (another code) was in Japanese?

Another Code was first released in Japan think early 2005, then European version second quarter of 2005, and saw a US release late 2005.

A number of good DS games were first japanese too, and then subsequently gotten a translation, like Lost in Blue (the second one is coming soon), Touch Detective and Pheonix Wright.

There will be some good Japanese titles for DS that would probably never see a translation, like Super Robot Wars W (coming in March 2007) and Sangoushiki Taisen (or something like that...)

Isit with the wireless@sg, I can wifi multiplayer at the different hotspots?

Another Code is Trace Memory right? I heard Hotel Dusk is good too but i dunno its out in Spore liao..

Yup! Another Code = Trace Memory. Can't remember which name is for which version though...

Status
Not open for further replies.