The Nikon FX Promotion

A full refund for AFS 24-70 from the shop ! NSC is very nice helping you ..
You are so lucky.

yap i'm grateful. and i hope nikon can replace the 24-70 with a new one for TKphoto, so i won;t feel so bad lol.

I have checked the KATA website for 123-GO-10
http://www.kata-bags.com/product.asp?Version=photo&p_Id=19767

Not bad lah, could carry 1 body, 3 lenses, plus 1 flash.

Get additional rain cover for protection against heavy rain condition, TST ribs, and comply with airline in-cabin regulation.

;)

Frankly saying, the bag is really nice. But it's really quite small. Can't even fit the D3s body (standing) with any lens if I wanted to... :cry:

Frankly saying, the bag is really nice. But it's really quite small. Can't even fit the D3s body (standing) with any lens if I wanted to... :cry:

hmm i dunno why nikon wan to bundle the bag but can't fit in if we bought the d700/d3s + 70-200.

During YOG sales, I bought my D700 street price, although the promotion ad listed higher price or RRP (cannot remember). I went NSC to buy the SB900 at discount price showing warranty card.
I guess for this FX promotion, perhaps if buy from shops like CP, TK, SLRR, etc... buyers still pay street price for both the FX body and trinity len(s).
Perhaps for upgrader(s), can call up the shops and check.

Bro.. some don't know that the price is lower you get it from shops but still get the $199 deal.

true.. during the YOG sale, went down to Cathay and they quoted the price which is lower than the sale price and still get their free gifts and also entitled their PWP promotions.
can actually check with the shops bout this sale for their price and whether we still get these free gifts and the PWP promotions.

to those who have checked can share here?

true.. during the YOG sale, went down to Cathay and they quoted the price which is lower than the sale price and still get their free gifts and also entitled their PWP promotions.
can actually check with the shops bout this sale for their price and whether we still get these free gifts and the PWP promotions.

to those who have checked can share here?

You are right. I bought my set at MS Color @ street price. Just need to produce the receipts & original warranty cards for body + lens @ NSC and you can pay S$199 for the flash (and memory card for D3s).

You are right. I bought my set at MS Color @ street price. Just need to produce the receipts & original warranty cards for body + lens @ NSC and you can pay S$199 for the flash (and memory card for D3s).

Hi uranium,
So which set exactly u bought and mind sharing how much is the set cost u? :)

D3s - $6450
24-70 - $2499
(both items in one receipt)
SB900 + 16GB Sandisk Extreme IV - $199

Congratulation for your new toys, Bro ! :cool:

the kata bag is unbelievably small...only suitable for DX format lens or FX primes. need to sell away. :(

oh thanks! It's a really great camera. Really worth every cent of it. 一分钱,一分货! Once u go D3s, there's no going back!

I feel happy for you ! There's no going back indeed !