The New Papaer Announcement Ads

Hi Eddie,

Simon spoke to me earlier about the registration module and unfortunately, we won't be able to get anything like what we want up in time - the development time is too long.

I suggest we use the eventzilla.com event registration site for the time being, and I will make it a priority to get a registration system up within this year. Apologies for not being able to meet the requirements, but development to integrate with the VBulletin software is not as simple as it looks.

If this is the case, then we live thru the nightmare - cos we are opening registration for clubSNAP members only.

Thanks

..... we live thru the nightmare - cos we are opening registration for clubSNAP members only.

Thanks

still thats a good 20+ talks in 2 days ..... not counting the 4 photowalks

can we decide on how many audience slots available for the 3 talk venues ?
who will start the events registration thread ?

we start 20+ threads simultaneously ?

Last edited:
You take care of the 4 photowalks, will let you know when we announce and start the thread.

I will arrow the rest of the committee.

We have many mods (hopefully to help) if not a handful of us can still do it.

Thanks

Final Artwork.

ClubSNAP-TNP.jpg

Unlikely can change the booking date, cause not enough time to summit for checks.

Will update if can be earlier, Date Book is on 20th April Friday.

unker "submit" lah not "summit"

Sorry some final points spotted.

1. should read as "Photography Talk, Walk and Workshop" "For the first time in Singapore we are organising 21 Photography Talks and Workshop and 3 Photowalks by renowned international and Southeast Asian Photographers"

This is our bragging rights and something for ppl to notice.

That's why we need to put up by Wed.

The Ads has been brought forward to 18th April The New Paper, Full Page Color.

ClubSNAP-TNP-Ads-20042012.jpg

again i hope that the thick black keyline is not there,

can get them to "force justify" the first line

"In celebration of our 10th Anniversary, ClubSNAP is organising FREE"

i tested the qr code from my file and it works, cannot test the code from the jpeg in this thread, can post a hi res of only the code

Ads has been submitted, any more delay will not make it for this coming Wednesday.