The Louvre Bridal

ilovecurry

May 15, 2013
Woodland
Hi, I am shortlisting my bridal and quite interested in Louvre Bridal? anyone from The Louvre Bridal?

My photo shoot is coming soon. Anyone can advise what to look out?

I'm from Shimmery, not Louvre Bridal, but here are some things you might want to look out for:

- Minimum number of photographs they will provide you (if applicable). This may sound like a small point but you will be surprised how many couples can argue over this IF the photographer takes too few photographs (though for most good wedding photographers/videographers/studios in Singapore, is quite ok)

- How many people will they be providing? You can simply ask them. For actual day photography & videography (assuming you want both), make sure to get 2.

Hello all,

This is not a discussion forum section but for people or companies to show case their work.

Extremely suspicious, suddenly two newly registered accounts with no real past participation starts talking to each other about bridal studios.

You think people stupid?

Extremely suspicious, suddenly two newly registered accounts with no real past participation starts talking to each other about bridal studios.

You think people stupid?

You know many people like to ask for feedback about certain products or services online when they do shopping,

and many Brides To Be always ask this kind of questions too, and she registered in 2013, so she looks like a genuine bride to be to me.

the other one is trying to gain popularity, credibility by offering advices, and also driving some traffic to their site.
but they already get more than what they are asking for now. :)