The Intrepid Camera - a new 4x5 camera scheduled for Kickstarter funding

wow interesting...fully wood camera. It will definitely appeal to some folks although I will ask about its stability and durability.

What if it's idea furniture grade...

It's really tempting, especially since the only cameras I haven't really handled before are pano cameras like the Hasselbald and large format cameras, especially since one will be "modular" in a sense, but like I was telling Nightwolf, I got no idea where to develop films, and I especially have problems with developing my own since I got no skills to do so haahha

It's really tempting, especially since the only cameras I haven't really handled before are pano cameras like the Hasselbald and large format cameras, especially since one will be "modular" in a sense, but like I was telling Nightwolf, I got no idea where to develop films, and I especially have problems with developing my own since I got no skills to do so haahha
Best is to try with black & white film first which you can self develop at home. Most uses the Jobo tank & reels for doing their development. For slides and negatives, then send to Analog Film Lab. Again best is to join us for one of regular LF outings where you can see and talk more.

Last edited:
No idea how to develop, Nightwolf lives too far from me to send to him to develop :)bsmilie:) but most importantly, I don't have the funds to support this, so I'll have to give it a miss

nice... Love it..

- small enough to still be able to use an enlarger to print your shots.
- big enough to create some really big prints with good resolution.

Sigh... Looks like the website is down today.

No idea how to develop, Nightwolf lives too far from me to send to him to develop :)bsmilie:) but most importantly, I don't have the funds to support this, so I'll have to give it a miss

Eh... i only know how to do developing up to MF film...

Wonder if it's a good shen Hao alternative

Wonder if it's a good shen Hao alternative
i think it will be 2 different level altogether. This is good for a starter LF cam .However i will rather pay for a 2nd hand shenhao than to get this even if the used Shenhao will be more expensive. expensive.

Developing LF film is almost exactly the same as roll film, except that u have to find the container to contain the film during development. A popular choice is the jobo tanks which is modular and expandable. In fact, I find developing 45 easier than 120 film as the film base for 45 is thicker and harder, making it easier to hold, load and unload.

Enjoy the LF journey dude!