The "Hi-Fi" Seller-in-a-van is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to see your ICE setup sometime, i'm also an ICE siao.....:bsmilie:
RuthBaby said:
i will show them my sub woofer, amp.. in fact my whole I.C.E.
that will shut their mouth off..

maybe i will ask if they wud like to buy over. haha:lovegrin:

have a correction to make on my last posting......acherly more or less retired from ICE liao.....;p now playing photog made me realize that ICE expenditure is so small in comparison.... imagine a big mama lens can buy you an entire arsenal of ICE gear with spare cash to do up the install nice nice ;) ....

ah, YD huh??? last time a lot of blasting vans booming away so loud that police always KLKK there....hehehe.... fyi, there are some crouching dragon hidden tigers of ICE lurking in this forum.....hehehe

user12343 said:
fyi, there are some crouching dragon hidden tigers of ICE lurking in this forum.....hehehe

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: tot you are 1 of them

not me la, lousy setup with cnmi sound, pple complain the sub bass not jit liap jit liap one....better off listening to FM laydio....:thumbsd:
damian77 said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: tot you are 1 of them

Hahaha... got stopped by one of these today... luckily I read this thread before...
Thus before going down I tried to make a mental note ok their van number.. but alas.. my memory fails me... should have snapped with my cam..

Same tactics... their contractor gave too many units... go back to company boss will 'eat' the units up... so they want to make a 'little' money to sell or give it away.. show u from a sheet that their original price is US$1100 but up to u to give lah.. .then push a psychological price point by saying it's up to u to give ... a few hundred dollars also can... but cannot sell to shops ..

I just listened to them lor.. :) see what they say... they team up very well... but I said I really got no need for speaker system... and they say even if give I don't want.. i replied.. ya.. don't need.. so smiled at them and said thank you and they left me alone..

i'm really interested to see such a van in action. i want to know the brand of speakers that they are selling.
where do they usually hang out? anybody knows?

Tanjong Pagar MRT, Maxwell Market Car PArk....in fact see you heng or sway lor....I met them twice already in CBD area....

Status
Not open for further replies.