The Helix, In Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture looks nice but the editing is terrible. edit your picture the way you look into cascaded things. :p

HDR is fine but the faux blur ruined over all image imho...

I see a lot of hard work done in post processing, esp the selection part. However, it's not really eye soothing, but it's defintely eye catching. Sometimes the more things you do, bound to have more mistakes, this is really way too difficult to achieve the good effect. But, nevertheless, it's a good attempt. Keep it up!

picture looks nice but the editing is terrible. edit your picture the way you look into cascaded things. :p

Thanks for the advise.

I see a lot of hard work done in post processing, esp the selection part. However, it's not really eye soothing, but it's defintely eye catching. Sometimes the more things you do, bound to have more mistakes, this is really way too difficult to achieve the good effect. But, nevertheless, it's a good attempt. Keep it up!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to keep your advise in mind the next time I pp my works. =)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I like it.

Thanks!

HDR is fine but the faux blur ruined over all image imho...

Thanks for the comment. The photo is non-HDR, btw.

Many thanks to the comments and critiques; no doubt, these will come handy for my future shots/works. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.