Pg 01-02
01_G.jpg

Pg 03-04
02_G.jpg

Pg 05-06
03_G.jpg

Pg 07-08
04_G.jpg

note: "kink" in door frame on 15-16 is real.. not a DI error! eheh... :)

it's a groove to house the self-closing mechanism of the door... I THINK! :bsmilie:

thanx guys!

yh: yeah man i think u mentioned b4 ahaha.. aiyah wasted didn't get to formally meet u! next time lar! :)

maybe at 4 seasons again? ahahh i very "you yuan" with 4 seasons.. i think i shot there about 10 times last year....

wow.. when u teaching me to shoot like this ?

Everytime i view, i can only say :thumbsup:

Nice layout and well capture:cool:

hi there. great use of colours. excellent effort in putting individual pictures together and telling a story with them.

i still have much to learn when it comes to colours and "moments" :(

hi there. great use of colours. excellent effort in putting individual pictures together and telling a story with them.

i still have much to learn when it comes to colours and "moments" :(

thanx for ur kind compliments, we are all still learning, myself included. :)

the usual :thumbsup::thumbsup: for u. ;)

the layout is good. but for me, i feel the first page is not very attractive. considering the text at the bottom... is it something like a "content" page idea cover " :dunno:

the usual :thumbsup::thumbsup: for u. ;)

the layout is good. but for me, i feel the first page is not very attractive. considering the text at the bottom... is it something like a "content" page idea cover " :dunno:

thanx for the comment bro! :)

you're my idol, jOhO... your pictures never fail to :eek: me everytime.. The tone is great, the mood is there, and I bet that the bride will be darn happy to see this!

you're my idol, jOhO... your pictures never fail to :eek: me everytime.. The tone is great, the mood is there, and I bet that the bride will be darn happy to see this!

but i dun sing or dance! :bsmilie:

thanx for your generous compliments, the bride and groom are extremely pleased with the soft copy proofs (what you are seeing here), and we are awaiting for the album to be printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.