The China bubble

A strong China is good for Asia at large and history has shown they are not an agressor

um...

recent tensions in South China Sea?
border wars (3 i think) with India?
incursion into Vietnam?

Just like what i predicted about China becoming Spain....... lai liao

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/china-came-close-another-massive-214244302.html

(REUTERS/China Daily)

Another giant Chinese real estate developer is in trouble.

Evergrande Real Estate Group, one of the country's largest developers, will receive more than $16 billion in credit lines from Chinese banks, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

As prices fall and housing units remain empty, real estate developers are having trouble paying back debt. Evergrande, while one of China's biggest developers, has also racked up one of the highest levels of debt, much of it from foreign investors.

But according to analysts cited in the article, the billion-dollar lifeline is only a short-term solution as China's housing market continues its downward spiral.

According to the New York Times, Evergrande's debt reached about $24 billion by the end of June, plus another $7 billion in perpetual bonds marked as equity. Company sales last year reached about $20 billion.

Earlier this year, another prominent developer Kaisa Group Holdings defaulted with more than $10 billion in debt and had $2 billion in assets frozen.

The $16.2 billion in credit will come from Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Postal Savings Bank of China, and China Minsheng Bank.

That's the exact article I linked when I started this thread.

Not to mention now the largest economy in the world. A supply of reserves that make Chinese pockets super deep. This ain't no Spain we are talking about here. Spain never had crap to begin with. China is a WAY different tale my friends. Wait about ten years down the line when they get some technical details concerned with manufacturing ironed out...we are going to start seeing some high quality competitive with the best of the best stuff coming from there.

apple not made in china? :)

apple not made in china? :)

That ain't even the beginning yet... :)

How much money do you think the PRC has socked away all of these years defending the Yuan?

Japan is rearming and the USA allows it. Buffer state? Really?

Last edited:
One's strength is also his weakness. So they need to be careful too especially to those that will benefits from their fall.

A strong China is good for Asia at large and history has shown they are not an agressor except Japan.

China has closed her doors for dacades before, so it is nothing impossible but not something they would wish for after tasting success.

We need China to set us off against American imperialism and the return of 憲兵隊. Japan's has never given up its dream to rule the world economically, militarily or through Nikon, Canon or Sony. :)

Kenpei_m.jpg

Last edited:
Ghost cities are there for PRCs when they die ......:angel:

um...

recent tensions in South China Sea?
border wars (3 i think) with India?
incursion into Vietnam?

Conflicts between neighboring countries are normal. Did one try to occupy the other or just having dispute over a small area? More dangerous is 3rd parties coming in the fan the fire.

They are so well taken care of be it oversea or back at home, after life also so well taken care of... No wonder there is so many ghost city there. It serve a purpose !!