The best piece of advice in photography

Rookies seeks sharper image.
Pro’s seeks to make money.
Artist seeks light. – Anonymous

Whenever I bungle a shot, I will console myself that it is abstract and artistic.

For knowledge and problem solving I find that you are right.
For inspiration, for me, I find that you need interaction, and CS is such a platform for interaction.

best piece of advice:

Google It

:bsmilie:

Whenever I bungle a shot, I will console myself that it is abstract and artistic.

or just crop creatively, convert to b&w, play with the contrast, etc ...that's what i do to save some of my "not so good" shots ;)

My secret 3 step process..... ;) :)

1. put a memory card in your camera.
2. put a battery in your camera.
3. Get out and shoot !!!

3. Get out and shoot !!!

the last time i tried that i realized i don't have lens mounted when i took camera out of bag. real awkward moment because i had just told my girlfriends "hey let me take a photo of you guys. stand there ah, light is so beautiful. ok turn and face me . now let me take my camera out . . ."

3. Get out and shoot !!!

the last time i tried that i realized i don't have lens mounted when i took camera out of bag. real awkward moment because i had just told my girlfriends "hey let me take a photo of you guys. stand there ah, light is so beautiful. ok turn and face me . now let me take my camera out . . ."

haha.... well you know the secret to capturing the photo now..... hahhhahaa ;) :)

Shoot at lowest iso and highest shutter speed with the strongest neutral density filter if you want to shoot with the camera without a lens.

The big lens hole will give you the nicest bokeh you've ever seen.

:)

1) Find them!
2) Track them!
3) "Shoot" them!

With your camera and lenses, of course! :D

Very nice and informative post thanks for sharing.

The best piece of advice in photography is don't buy expensive camera, recommended by sales man, who want to earn big commission from your purchase.

Most likely what you buy will not suit your needs.

i wish i could just use mobile camera instead of DSLR. only that mobile can't switch lens or more importantly set manual exposure and trigger flash gun

"Best" is a moving target. constantly evolving, changing.
What is best today may not be the best tomorrow.
At times, we hv to stop at where is good enough.

I really like these lines.
In pursue for "Best" has gotten me almost 5k for SLR gears
It must and have to come to a stop at some point of time.... ;p

*thumbs up