The Best Damn Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH!!!
avril lavigne :lovegrin::lovegrin:
my dream rock singer to see face in real
most probably will be going.. but indoor stadium prohibits shooting, unless u are good enuff to sneak thru the checking bags sections.

Apparently, photography is allowed! I quote "Cameras without flash are allowed for this event. No Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event".

Looking at bringing a 70-200 there, just afraid that they may refuse entry to larger zoom lens... :\

Apparently, photography is allowed! I quote "Cameras without flash are allowed for this event. No Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event".

Looking at bringing a 70-200 there, just afraid that they may refuse entry to larger zoom lens... :\

from what i understand, they don't allow big lens (what they define as big i don't know). I've read of a fellow CSer getting his camera and lens (i think 70-200) past security at another concert by packing his camera and lens seperately, and telling security that he has the lens but no camera to use it on.

Well from wat i know.. some idiot securities will make life difficult for u,
its stated CAMERAS WITH NO FLASH ARE ALLOWED..BUT..
there was one concert i went with my frend, i brought my DSLR with my pop up flash purposely covered up totally, but the moment they see my kind of ''camera'' , they refused entry to me. -___- until the manager came to resolve matters and allow me in.

so i m thinking.. *CAMERAS WITH NO FLASH ARE ALLOWED* rule seems vague, does it include DSLRs??
haizz

Well from wat i know.. some idiot securities will make life difficult for u,
its stated CAMERAS WITH NO FLASH ARE ALLOWED..BUT..
there was one concert i went with my frend, i brought my DSLR with my pop up flash purposely covered up totally, but the moment they see my kind of ''camera'' , they refused entry to me. -___- until the manager came to resolve matters and allow me in.

so i m thinking.. *CAMERAS WITH NO FLASH ARE ALLOWED* rule seems vague, does it include DSLRs??
haizz

I'll give the security people benefit of the doubt, they've never seen a DSLR before nor know what it is or how it works. Maybe can point it out to them and embarrass them.

hope she curls her hair..avirl looks so cute when she does that :lovegrin:

I'll give the security people benefit of the doubt, they've never seen a DSLR before nor know what it is or how it works. Maybe can point it out to them and embarrass them.

yea agree with u
maybe we shld have a CS avril concert DSLR users meet up, then go into the venue past the securities showing our ''no flash gems''. see their reactions ;p

hope she curls her hair..avirl looks so cute when she does that :lovegrin:
avril with curled hair?? >.<
i dun think she gonna look good.

In any case, I am bringing along a 70-200! Will probably do as some of you have mentioned, get my friend to carry it in for me, just like sneaking food into the cinemas eh? Haha. Chris, sure, a CS avril concert DSLR meetup sounds great. I have already bought tickets, PB-1!

In any case, I am bringing along a 70-200! Will probably do as some of you have mentioned, get my friend to carry it in for me, just like sneaking food into the cinemas eh? Haha. Chris, sure, a CS avril concert DSLR meetup sounds great. I have already bought tickets, PB-1!

wah so fasssstttt.
i m buying soon i guess, but dunno still got any good seats left anot,
i believe the tickets are going like hotcakes :confused:

thats an expensive lens. haha careful with it on that day eh?

wah so fasssstttt.
i m buying soon i guess, but dunno still got any good seats left anot,
i believe the tickets are going like hotcakes :confused:
Lol, you better hurry, I bought my tickets during the pre sale and only row 16 was available! Goodness! Hope to see you there.

thats an expensive lens. haha careful with it on that day eh?
Roger that! Looking forward to getting my hands on some great pics! Cheers! You going too?

Lol, you better hurry, I bought my tickets during the pre sale and only row 16 was available! Goodness! Hope to see you there.

Roger that! Looking forward to getting my hands on some great pics! Cheers! You going too?

hur hur... no money for the 70-200, still saving for it. (how much did you pay for it?) so no money to watch concert also. haha not a huge fan of attending concerts anyway, unless i'm there to shoot :)

Not my lens, no budget... YET. Borrowing the lens for this event, need to be extra careful :embrass:

Not my lens, no budget... YET. Borrowing the lens for this event, need to be extra careful :embrass:

FWAH!!!! i don't dare to bring such an expensive glass to a concert if i'm going to be in the audience. unless its a docile concert like opera or orhestra. haha good luck taking care of the lens.

Lol... this sounded weird to me, but there is NO free standing. We all have seat numbers. Funny eh?

Lol, surprise hits you hardest when you least expected. In any case, good news for me (at least), will have a enjoyable time shooting then.. Haha.

Lol, surprise hits you hardest when you least expected. In any case, good news for me (at least), will have a enjoyable time shooting then.. Haha.

haha just as long as the security there don't harrass you haha

I was there during her last concert in Singapore. Was it 2 or 3yrs ago? I even took videos.. But I was right infront of the stage though, it depends on the seating arrangement. The previous time was quite bad. If you are seated, cant see much.

She ended her last song saying "Thank you, Singapore!" and went off. Everyone stunned for 5mins before realising it is really over!

Status
Not open for further replies.