The all new Mitsubishi Evo X

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? :bigeyes:

hehe.. .all these looks like snap shots to me. search around clubsnap and you'll see there are some professional shooters for cars.

you are right. indeed it's a snapshot considering even to me.

it's was after the hardwork of polishing the car till sparking clean and decided to go out have a short 15 mins shoot with the car.

dont worry will do a professional shootout for you to comment, with professional lightings.:lovegrin:

bro,

now, personally, this is the best photo in this series. but there are still certain things u need to be careful.

1. straighten the wheel. unless u want to show case the sponsored tyre (which need to be clean and sparkling shined)

2. ur sky and the colour of the car dun go well, but ur yellow tint grass bring out the colour of the evo very nicely. maybe u wanna try to pp the sky and the grass (except the car) to b&w and see wats the effect.

3. try to pp away the erp thingy, a bit distracting to me.

4. lastly, this is very personally liao. i personally dun really like it to be slanted. but i know lots of car mags like to slant their cars when there is a RQ.

just sharing.

jay the newbie also ;)

1 1/2 turns to the left for steering to show off the rims and brakes.

1 1/2 turns to the left for steering to show off the rims and brakes.

bro,

for evo, the brake caliper is at the front of the rim. even if u turn to 45 degree to the left, u cant show much of the brembo brake also.

if want to show case the brake, i would suggest a close up. like this

just sharing.

jay the sharer

I feel that there is not enough views. Maybe you didn't show the pictures of other views. (Rear view, side, 3 quarter, interior, rims)

The pictures are good but not really feeling the setting. Tarmac would be better. Just my 2cents. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.