Thank you, Service Centre.

InPeace

Jul 26, 2012
-
Just want to show my appreciation to the staffs of the service centre especially Mr Tan and Felicia.

Mr Tan has always been very helpful to me and my friends over the years, giving sincere advises, technical supports, and even computer and Photoshop helps, he practically taught me how to use most of my cameras. (I hate user manual :p )
I dropped my F80 during the new year holiday, and the lens damaged. Happens to saw him in the neighborhood and approached him for help as I going oversea the following day.
He spent a bit of time to help me align back the lens but advise that it is only a temporary measure, and the lens already phased out. He recommended (and I purchased) one of their higher model and flash unit which I am very happy with during the trip (the F80 as backup).
(by the way, I am impressed to know that he play saxophone with a group in the neighborhood)
I would also like to say thanks to Felicia who is super friendly and helpful over the phone when I requested help with the warranty and other things.
Both of them are valuable assets to the company and is one of the results why we continue support Fuji cameras. :thumbsup:

However, despite all the feedback in the forum, the service centre seems still seriously shortage in manpower.
I personally encountered it today when I accompanied my friend to redeem the gift at the service centre.
There are around 4 other customers then, and guess what? Mr Tan is the only lone soul at the counter! He mentioned that both admins are on leaves. One of the customer almost banged table to jump queue, but we managed to help claim her down.

I thought engineers should spend all their times rushing repairs for customers, why are they stationed at the counter?
confused.gif
Doesn't it results in longer repair time?
Why are there no special queue for gift redemption? Some impatient customers will not be happy like what happened today.
Why there is NTUC voucher for slightly older cameras, but no voucher for the latest x20?

Just my 2 cents worth.
BTW, I have also mailed Fuji this message.

Last edited:
my personal experience with Felicia is also excellent. although she was new when i first interact with her, she shows the willingness to assist even though unsure of my problem.

best part, they do recognise faces. thumbs up for Felicia.

I just came back from the Service Centre earlier. I must say it is a very pleasant experience :)

Well done to the lady and even the security guard!

my personal experience with Felicia is also excellent. although she was new when i first interact with her, she shows the willingness to assist even though unsure of my problem.

best part, they do recognise faces. thumbs up for Felicia.

same experience here. Felicia is indeed a very nice and charming young lady. even took the time to chat with me while waiting for the technician.

Finally, a thread to show appreciation. I will also like to say thank you to the service centre here.
All my interactions with them are very pleasant :thumbsup:

From my friend who worked there before, there are lots of changes in their cameras manpower.
Felicia have already left the company. Their service manager and sales manager also left not long ago. Peoples from their sales team and promoters also quit.
:think:Seems like an exodus.

Lets hope that the leftover staffs and any new staffs will continue to provide good services. And I would suggest them to employ more counter staffs to speed out waiting time there.

The new counter lady who just replaced Felicia also left the company!
Their new girl incharge of the collection of free gifts (Bonnie?) also left the company!
I am also unable to contact Mr Tan recently, hope he is still with the company!

No good for the company's reputation :think:

Last edited:
Latest News:
The new counter lady who replaced the already not so new counter lady who replaced Felicia has already resigned again.
The old (not age) Malay counter lady also left the company.
There are no more counter ppl!

Something must be seriously wrong with Fuji, maybe they dont care about aftersale support.
Despite my good experiences with their engineers, I will think twice before buying their products!

Last edited:
maybe too expensive to hire humans for such work, in future prepare to meet a robot to receive your send-in cameras !:bsmilie:

maybe they are cutting down operation costs

It could be hard to find staffs, seems now many locals dun wan to work in service centres ba. If kena unreasonable customer jialat. Plus they not earning commission, no worth it. If hire foreign talent may be troublesome? Service center recep is not a nice job, has to be friendly, observant, able to multi task, and t least technically savvy, if pay not high not many people wan it.

Last time 1 of my friend work at Vivo canon showroom, that time they help customers send in faulty sets for service. Then 1 time 1 of them receive a camera with a scatched LCD, but that staff wasnt observant enough to see it. So he didnt write it down the report. When done the customer collect that time argued that they scatched the LCD and demand exchange, and of cuz u guessed it, that guy got into some hot soup. Then after they stop collecting for customers le.

It could be hard to find staffs, seems now many locals dun wan to work in service centres ba. If kena unreasonable customer jialat. Plus they not earning commission, no worth it. If hire foreign talent may be troublesome? Service center recep is not a nice job, has to be friendly, observant, able to multi task, and t least technically savvy, if pay not high not many people wan it.

Last time 1 of my friend work at Vivo canon showroom, that time they help customers send in faulty sets for service. Then 1 time 1 of them receive a camera with a scatched LCD, but that staff wasnt observant enough to see it. So he didnt write it down the report. When done the customer collect that time argued that they scatched the LCD and demand exchange, and of cuz u guessed it, that guy got into some hot soup. Then after they stop collecting for customers le.

Customers in SG seems to be getting more and more troublesome.......

Poor friend of yours.... Maybe next time, they will introduce photo taking when send things to service center. :think: