TFCD model infrared shoot.

The most difficult thing when doing IR photo for models or pre wedd is 'brushing' the skin tone. The first picture was nice but the skintone is not that pleasant. there are some articles about this brushing/masking the skin tone so it will look more natural yet the IR characters are still there. if you cant do this blesnding/masking, then you must find a certain type of IR. In indonesia for those who hate spending musch time for post processinbg we have HARLIM V5 or Dibyo visible IR from myinfrared.com

The most difficult thing when doing IR photo for models or pre wedd is 'brushing' the skin tone. The first picture was nice but the skintone is not that pleasant. there are some articles about this brushing/masking the skin tone so it will look more natural yet the IR characters are still there. if you cant do this blesnding/masking, then you must find a certain type of IR. In indonesia for those who hate spending musch time for post processinbg we have HARLIM V5 or Dibyo visible IR from myinfrared.com

don't forget Mr.Ragil (RSP)..i forgot the version, but he also got visible iR.

One more sample. thank you
ULI-edited.jpg

i like the colors of the tree for the wonderland :)

Thanks James ---but I am trying different style and I am still trying get it right. Especially for the skin the white balance have effect on the colors. The Indonesia scene they are the best and there alot of post processing techniques involved. It is not easy if you no nuts on processing.

Thanks greybear--- still getting the right feel for the photos.

Another special shoot in infrared. Shoot in midday sun in open lallang fields. The girl skintone is very fair ,seems difficult to get the right tone. WB is on field.

Walkaway.
3509787635_4ca0576b99_o.jpg

By the riverside.
3510597636_42d0556d72_o.jpg

Recently shoot at OCH Tfcd. I am still looking for models who are keen to do infrared shoot. I am trying to do strobist playing with lights for July theme.

Infrared Tfcd.
3528401944_953224489a_o.jpg

Infrared Tfcd.
3527590033_1a608bdd26_o.jpg

Looking for couples who is having outdoor shoot in November and December 2009. I am willing to help shoot outdoor infrared wedding specially for couples that is willing to share their precious moment. Get the perfect moment shots in infrared. Please drop a pm.

Here's my specials travels moment in infrared.

Waiting for you.

3997594149_8e455631cb_o.jpg

Dance for you.

3998354034_ebb1100d2d_o.jpg

Panning Cow race.

3997593641_c49832c816_o.jpg

Minangkabau Architectural Building.

3997594059_ba45b0f55d_o.jpg

Infrared class. Playing with infrared camera.

One point.
4692901874_48ddb151b1_b.jpg

Last edited:
the first one has a lot of potential, that is probably a better scene to do ir photography

i cannot say the same for the rest, there is no or little reason to shoot ir in the shade, or backlit condition..

proper planning is much more crucial than just flinging mud at the wall and trying to make it stick, recee a location where there is potential for a good concept you PRECONCEPTUALISE before going to the place.. note the lighting and direction of the light, so that you knwo what time to go, and go, and concentrate on getting just one good shot, that will be better than anything else.

these seriously look as if you have been just bringing the model around to try try see see.

agree with the kitty cat... but it's a good effort for this shoot. :thumbsup:

The Bull race shot is really nice. Beautiful.

agree with the kitty cat... but it's a good effort for this shoot. :thumbsup:

Upz for my mentor :):thumbsup:

The Bull race shot is really nice. Beautiful.

Wurdelak-- Thank you, sir.

heero21---Come join the IR outing.

The Hulk--Thank you, the bull race is the most memorables, after the race we was hit by the devastating earthquakes.

Actual day wedding using infrared modded camera. Here some photo of the couples posed at 2pm when the sun was harsh.

Water reflections. Indoor shoot.

4791251621_b0f2774160_b.jpg

I do ROM at indoor shoot.

4791250911_250b597882_b.jpg

Lovely couple.

4791251699_f586afb0f8_b.jpg

with you.

4791250753_726557022b_b.jpg

Abdul, last 2 shots are nicely taken with the scene. :thumbsup:The first 2 dun really work for me.