TFCD : Male Subject looking for Photographer

Gallant

Feb 16, 2009
Jurong West, Singapore
Hi All

I am Kenneth of 32 years old (however I have received some comments I look like I am in my mid twenties or even early twenties). Standing at a height of 177cm and weight around 66kg.

I am embarking on a personal project and it might possibly spark a new trend in the Internet. However I would like to build my arsenal of personal photos first before I start off. Hence I am here to look for any photographers who might be interested to collaborate to take some photos of myself.

I would give credits accordingly with links to your personal page/website on my site. I am not experienced in modelling , without a good body nor photogenic, therefore would appreciate someone who is able to bring out my best.

If you would like to know more about my project or my photos for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me.

Your time here is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
I would promise that should my project is a success, I would give credits accordingly with links to your personal page/website on my site, however I cannot promise anything as yet as I am not sure if my project would work, but would greatly appreciate any help. I am not experienced in modelling , without a good body nor photogenic, therefore would appreciate someone who is able to bring out my best.

Good luck on your project!

But you have to understand for TFCD the rights to the images belongs to the photographer and regardless whether your project win or fails the photographer (instead of you) controls how the images are used. Giving credits for usage is the bare minimum and courtesy one should do - not a matter of can or cannot promise.

Hey Bro

Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I didn't indicate properly over there. What I meant is if the project is a flop, some photographers might not want to associate themselves with the site. Not because that I do not want to give credits ;) But it's a good reminder :) I'll change that. Thanks again ^^

Hey Bro

Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I didn't indicate properly over there. What I meant is if the project is a flop, some photographers might not want to associate themselves with the site. Not because that I do not want to give credits ;) But it's a good reminder :) I'll change that. Thanks again ^^

That's what I thought too.

Most are looking for hot girls to shoot, so comparably you might get less replies - but I would say practicing to how to properly photograph and light male faces and postures is equally important for a photographer taking it above the hobby level - you might attract someone with a more serious altitude.

Hope you can find a suitable collaborator.

what is your project?

u should also include a portfolio url

That's what I thought too.

Most are looking for hot girls to shoot, so comparably you might get less replies - but I would say practicing to how to properly photograph and light male faces and postures is equally important for a photographer taking it above the hobby level - you might attract someone with a more serious altitude.

Hope you can find a suitable collaborator.

Yup, I thought so too. But I am happy with the response so far, quite encouraging with the private messages that I have received :)

what is your project?

u should also include a portfolio url

Hmm, it is something that most would see it as weird or even desperate, but of course I have my own reasons for doing so. If you are keen to know more, I would more than glad to share it with you in private :) Not sure if I should disclose it here with many concerns.

My portfolio as in more photos of myself?

You are asking a request publicly now and without disclosing necessary information to them now,
If you are offering TFCD, please post some recent photos of yourself for referencing. if you want to keep it private, than what is the point of starting a thread like this?
bear in mind for TFCD, the photos meant to be use as portfolio, your photos will posted in anywhere by photographers which they want to showcase their work.

If you don't wish to show your photos publicly, than you have to seek photographers offline, or pay them.

I think photographers don't really care much about where the photos you will be used, even for dating sites, unless you intend to use it commercially or selling them away.

Well, I guess I got to disclose the details here :) My apologies for the holding back because very new to all these stuffs here.

Alright, I am intending to set up a Dating Blog where I would update it with stuffs like my photos, news about me, emotions and stuffs. It is going to be like a site where it is all about me. Sound like very self-centered, but it is a sort of advertising ground for myself. To use social media to find the special one. To announce to the world that I am searching for the right one.

Desperate. Crazy. Impossible. These are some of the words that most people have commented when they heard about this project. I refused to give up to the faces of the people who might be tempted to do this but afraid of being judged. I refused to yield. I refused to yield to Destiny, to Fate that I have to sit around waiting for them to send a little angel by the name of Cupid to shoot his arrow at me. I want to take action on my own, to march to their residences for the right one. This is the project. The first stage of the project is to get some decent photos of myself for the inauguration.

And lastly, these are my photos for reference.

profile.jpg

Just a bump to look for more photographers who are keen to collaborate for this project :)

Sorry, just my view...setting a blog to invite dates is akin to sitting around for the "angel" or "cupid".
My suggestion will be to go out there and meet more people.

I wish you good luck in your project.

Sorry, just my view...setting a blog to invite dates is akin to sitting around for the "angel" or "cupid".
My suggestion will be to go out there and meet more people.

I wish you good luck in your project.

No problem, bro. The world is special because people are unique in their own ways.

My character is not really the out-going type. My project is my way of doing something than to wait around. Nevertheless thank you for your blessing :)

Hi All

I am Kenneth of 32 years old (however I have received some comments I look like I am in my mid twenties or even early twenties). Standing at a height of 177cm and weight around 66kg.

I am embarking on a personal project and it might possibly spark a new trend in the Internet. However I would like to build my arsenal of personal photos first before I start off. Hence I am here to look for any photographers who might be interested to collaborate to take some photos of myself.

I would give credits accordingly with links to your personal page/website on my site. I am not experienced in modelling , without a good body nor photogenic, therefore would appreciate someone who is able to bring out my best.

If you would like to know more about my project or my photos for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me.

Your time here is greatly appreciated :)

can contact me 96422764...thnx...