TFCD - From Ugly to Pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated AGAIN

15 April, Sat, 9am - 12pm @ Pasir Ris Park (according to S11loop, lots of flower everywhere on the floor under the tree and on the tree theres beautiful flower growing. Beautiful scene. Hence changing venue. So sorry for the changes. If you want to withdraw from the list, please do. )
Outfit for the day: Jeans + tshirt1 & Shorts + tshirt2. I'll put on some light make-up.
Theme: Fun & ermm... cute?

1. SpitFir3 **
2. clicknick **
3. jacob **
4. catchlights **
5. - empty -
6. PhotoSnapper

22 April, Sat, 9am - 12pm @ Punggol Beach:
Outfit for the day: Capris/ skirt + top . I'll put on some light make-up.

1. yilishengxian **
2. Ren_Hao **
3. Canew **
4. Deswitch **
5. simplicity
6. B.W **

Reserved

1. jeryltan

28 April, Fri, 9am - 1pm @ Pasir Ris Park:
Outfit for the day: Jeans + tshirt1 & Shorts + tshirt2 & Pants suit (For resume). I'll put on some light make-up.

1. jonnie84 **
2. LeiNaj (Chop first in case run out, after the first TFCD then see if I CMI :p )
3. s11loop ( near my area wohoo ! )
4. airforce1

will send my contact to you soon. thanks for all your help!!

15 April, Sat, 9am - 12pm @ Pasir Ris Park (according to S11loop, lots of flower everywhere on the floor under the tree and on the tree theres beautiful flower growing. Beautiful scene. Hence changing venue. So sorry for the changes. If you want to withdraw from the list, please do. )
Outfit for the day: Jeans + tshirt1 & Shorts + tshirt2. I'll put on some light make-up.
Theme: Fun & ermm... cute?

1. SpitFir3 **
2. clicknick **
3. jacob **
4. catchlights **
5. antere **
6. PhotoSnapper

22 April, Sat, 9am - 12pm @ Punggol Beach:
Outfit for the day: Capris/ skirt + top . I'll put on some light make-up.

1. yilishengxian **
2. Ren_Hao **
3. Canew **
4. Deswitch **
5. simplicity
6. B.W **

Reserved

1. jeryltan

28 April, Fri, 9am - 1pm @ Pasir Ris Park:
Outfit for the day: Jeans + tshirt1 & Shorts + tshirt2 & Pants suit (For resume). I'll put on some light make-up.

1. jonnie84 **
2. LeiNaj (Chop first in case run out, after the first TFCD then see if I CMI :p )
3. s11loop ( near my area wohoo ! )
4. airforce1

Pls add me on MSN if u're on for easier communication... lim_claudia(@)pacific.net.sg

Have sent PM to first 6 photogs for Saturday's TFCD.

antere, ur pm is full...

See you on Saturday! ;)

illustrious said:
Have sent PM to first 6 photogs for Saturday's TFCD.

antere, ur pm is full...

See you on Saturday! ;)
Hi Illustrous.

Sorry, cleared PM. Can you PM me the details/meeting point again?

Thanks! See you all on saturday! :)

TFCD #1 - 15 April from 9am to 12pm. Location to meet already PM-ed to the following:
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. SpitFir3

See all of you tomorrow! Thanks! :)

oh sianz tot my name in the list for tomorrow :(

Thank you all for coming today. It was a great experience and learned quite alot from all the pros... now I know how to pose my models (if i ever have any) and also myself for the next tfcd. Hope I've not disappointed you... I know its hard to take an ugly me into pretty me. :embrass:

Will be looking forward to your photos soon... ermm... as suggested by catchlights, here's the list of photogs whom I'll be awaiting CD from...(photos of Vanesa and Jac can also pass to me and I'll collate all in a CD for them.)
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield
7. catseye

Update for next session... Time changed to 8am to 11am.
22 April, Sat, 8am - 11am @ Punggol Beach:
Outfit for the day: Capris/ skirt + top. I'll put on some light make-up.

1. yilishengxian **
2. Ren_Hao **
3. Canew **
4. Deswitch **
5. simplicity
6. B.W **
7. jeryltan

and...
28 April, Fri, Sorry I got to cancel this. :embrass: Opening 2 more slots for Punggol Beach session next Saturday.

Pls add me on MSN if u're on for easier communication... lim_claudia(@)pacific.net.sg

Thanks.

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for having me on at the last minute .... now working on the CDs.

Oh ... sorry need to leave early too.

It was a great experience working with you and expert Photogs.

Cheers.

illustrious said:
Thank you all for coming today. It was a great experience and learned quite alot from all the pros... now I know how to pose my models (if i ever have any) and also myself for the next tfcd. Hope I've not disappointed you... I know its hard to take an ugly me into pretty me. :embrass:

Will be looking forward to your photos soon... ermm... as suggested by catchlights, here's the list of photogs whom I'll be awaiting CD from...(photos of Vanesa and Jac can also pass to me and I'll collate all in a CD for them.)
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield
7. catseye

Update for next session... Time changed to 8am to 11am.
22 April, Sat, 8am - 11am @ Punggol Beach:
Outfit for the day: Capris/ skirt + top. I'll put on some light make-up.

1. yilishengxian **
2. Ren_Hao **
3. Canew **
4. Deswitch **
5. simplicity
6. B.W **
7. jeryltan

and...
28 April, Fri, Sorry I got to cancel this. :embrass: Opening 2 more slots for Punggol Beach session next Saturday.

Thanks.

Do 1 on sunday so that i can go leh, i dying to try my newly bought lights and umbrella, also the 135mm and maybe 100mm (if got enuff monie)

Nice shooting with all of you this morning! We are all learning and I guess we all gained experience today again.

Thanks Claudia for bearing with the temperature. :) Also thanks to Jac n cute little Vanessa for being such a sport for some nice poses too!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Do 1 on sunday so that i can go leh, i dying to try my newly bought lights and umbrella, also the 135mm and maybe 100mm (if got enuff monie)

really? maybe can try next sunday morning. got something on in the afternoon. So got to end at around 12pm. where u want to shoot?

ermm... i'm putting in one more session on Sunday, 23 April from 8am to 11am. Location will only be released to the 4 to 5 photogs who'll be going. Please PM me if you're keen. Thanks.

1. - reserved -
2. - reserved -
3. - reserved -

illustrious said:
really? maybe can try next sunday morning. got something on in the afternoon. So got to end at around 12pm. where u want to shoot?

dang... got something on next sunday... paiseh... :lovegrin:

hmm u prefer day shoot ar? ;p wanna do night shoot?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dang... got something on next sunday... paiseh... :lovegrin:

hmm u prefer day shoot ar? ;p wanna do night shoot?

night shoot where? and when? like that I'll cancel the day shoot next sunday liao.

Something from Jacq which I like...
130490832_2c9897050b.jpg
Thanks gal for coming for the session!

This Saturday's session is from 8am to 11am. Have Pm-ed to those who contacted me. Will post updated list of photogs by Thursday and outfits that I'll b wearing.

Thanks all again for your kind help and hope we'll all learn from one another at the TFCD session. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.