Teppanyaki in food court - where to find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Perhaps some of you still remember the Teppanyaki in a lot of food courts many years back. Bishan, Lot 1, bugis, century square, just to name a few. But overtime, it's becoming lesser. I heard the Wisma one is more expensive and not nice - it doesn't belong to the chain of teppanyaki we used to have.

Now, i have a terrible crave for it. But where can i find them? I live in Hougang, so preferably somewhere near. But i don't mind travelling.

behyx said:
Perhaps some of you still remember the Teppanyaki in a lot of food courts many years back. Bishan, Lot 1, bugis, century square, just to name a few. But overtime, it's becoming lesser. I heard the Wisma one is more expensive and not nice - it doesn't belong to the chain of teppanyaki we used to have.

Now, i have a terrible crave for it. But where can i find them? I live in Hougang, so preferably somewhere near. But i don't mind travelling.
I saw one at IMM. @$9.50.

Seems like the IMM or wisma ones are not the type that i had used to eat in food courts. :(

The last time i remembered having it was at Lot 1 basement food court, around 1 year ago.

Try the foodjunction opp ikea. very good.

the one foodcourt at Wisma aint as good, and bloody spicy, kns, i ate there, almost every customer you see had bit of teary eyes, and i told the chef its too spicy, he says in taiwan , it'll be more spicy, i'm like...*roll eyes X 99*.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will try them out one by one to satisfy my crave.

I think there is 1 at Anchor Point Oscar Foodcourt. That is a couple of months back. Don't know if it is still there.

seewhy said:
I think there is 1 at Anchor Point Oscar Foodcourt. That is a couple of months back. Don't know if it is still there.

I will be going to AH next monday, so i could try it :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.