telemarket

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Arent they just worse than ah long? Harassing us every now n then. Report police, will it helps? If next yr the law passed, will we be protected? Those ppl really pest, how i wish to beat them up 1 day. Ha ha!

how effective is it? is it THAT effective until companies repeatedly spend money on it? hmm

Just hang up the phone lor. :bsmilie: or say you're overseas. :bsmilie:

Got a few calls lately from private number....saying on behalf of OCBC....nabeh.....want to do telemarket....do it properly....how can I trust you if you are so secretive....and they can on-behalf of any one....how can I verify? So I told them off straight away....

i just tell them that i'm shitting in the toilet.... *awkward silence*.... then a hurried sorry and hangup

i just tell them that i'm shitting in the toilet.... *awkward silence*.... then a hurried sorry and hangup

nice one.. next time I use this...

or maybe next time I breath heavily.. *pant* *pant*..... then say I am in hotel

nice one.. next time I use this...

or maybe next time I breath heavily.. *pant* *pant*..... then say I am in hotel

just don't try it in a train...

"hello sir/miss xxxxx"

"who's this?"

"i'm calling from xxxx company... we would like to ask you a few qns.......... are you free to talk now?"

"i'm shitting"

*ding dong. next station. Orchard Station. passengers..... blah blah blah*

"awkward silence from tele-marketeer"

"uh... i'll... eerrr..."

"deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

:bsmilie:

They very "Fan" one la. I work shift, need to slp during afternoon. If forget to put phone in silent, sure tio auto alarm from them. Furthermore, my spare line, I NEVER give out, still got unknown call from them. I now have the habit of not answering unknown call but also quite bad cause those who knows me, call from another number, also kenna rejected. What if they really need my help? That's why I say if I can beat them up, because they making my life miserable. Got once, I actually walking near the MRT track, got a call. Then he heard MRT sound, he thought I inside the train and stop the conversation. I know they want to earn a living but what are their chance of success for finding a customer? I think they should be ban, as they are consider hidden "ah long"!

I hate it when OVERSEA! There is once when I'm in Korea a telemarketer called.... I told her I'm overseas now and she still continue her intro... worst is I GOT TO PAY ABOUT $2 of her Sh!T on my phone bills!

I will simply reject all unknown numbers, if someone I know was rejected, he/she will definately call back or sms me to identify themself.
Private numbers all rejected without 2nd thought, if you are so secretive about your identity, than why should I entertain you!

I will simply reject all unknown numbers, if someone I know was rejected, he/she will definately call back or sms me to identify themself.
Private numbers all rejected without 2nd thought, if you are so secretive about your identity, than why should I entertain you!

yeah, if you ask them "can i have your number? i am busy right now and will call you back". they will either hang up or reluctant to give you his/her number.

Pick up the phone, cover the mouthpiece and whisper in a hurried tone: I'm in a meeting now-can you call back later? Then hang up. :)

Arent they just worse than ah long? Harassing us every now n then. Report police, will it helps? If next yr the law passed, will we be protected? Those ppl really pest, how i wish to beat them up 1 day. Ha ha!
Do you want salesperson to constantly harass you in your home, on the phone, or on your way to work? :bsmilie:

Seriously speaking though, how difficult can it be to just press one button?

The teleco should offers such service. When u give numbers out, group them with codes. Example your numbers + 1234 for family n friends. 5678 for office n bussiness. 0000 or other combo for those lucky draw. So, you can trace back who gives your number out and maybe can sue them. :think: