Technical vs Creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont really care for either , as long as I like the final product and am proud of it :)
whats the point of taking a photo that everybody likes but you yourself hates it? :dunno:
this is assuming of course , that you are not in the photography industry 'cos if you are in and are working for customers , then them liking it matters ;)

yes but analysis of your own work is important too right?
a photographer's gotta be able to understand what makes his pictures strong and why he likes them

If you're creative but not technical, you can't carry it out.

If you're technical but not creative...you have nothing good to shoot.

In short, you need both. No such thing as technical vs creativity, photography needs both.

So the ideal is 50% technical and 50% creativity:)

Aiyoh Ah Ben, I fail Mathmetiks also I know that 50 - 50 does not equal half pail. It equals too half pails! :bsmilie:

Aiyoh Ah Ben, I fail Mathmetiks also I know that 50 - 50 does not equal half pail. It equals too half pails! :bsmilie:
two are different things lar.
when you only use 50% strength, no matter what, is still not putting all your effort in it what!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i think your spelling also failed... " too" should be spelt as two ;p

I eesh nob a 'Spellar' orr a 'Glammaryian' lah! :sticktong

So the ideal is 50% technical and 50% creativity:)

Not really....the "percentage" if you want to put it that way is actually the limiting factor. Your photos can only go as far as whichever has a higher "percentage". If both 50% means your photo only 50%...

So catchlight got my meaning...you need both at 100% to create 100% good photos, if you want to quantitatively anaylsis it.

Status
Not open for further replies.