Team France - SFF by Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Sep 2, 2004
Punggol
victor.shutterbug.sg
For your comments
Another series from 12/8/2006 (for your comments)
IMG_8390_web.jpg

IMG_8397_web.jpg

IMG_8408_web.jpg

ooo nice pics.. where did you take the pics from?

JediForce4ever said:
Great angle Vic!

did you do smoke removal on your photos?

Nope, just reduce the size of the pics to 72dpi for web. at 6-8sec F8 - F11, naturally cannot capture much smoke.

jamelaw said:
great place to take a photography up there, no need to squeeze with the pple

Yep, experienced the squeeze when Team Singapore was showing their fireworks. So quickly thought of another location to not repeat the experience. When I look at the crowd from up there, they looked like ants crawling!:bsmilie: And all traffic just come to a halt!

lightning said:
Well, in my wife's office :) 16th Floor

Nice view from your location, either you have an extremely good CPL or the windows could be opened...:thumbsup:

lightning said:
Yep, experienced the squeeze when Team Singapore was showing their fireworks. So quickly thought of another location to not repeat the experience. When I look at the crowd from up there, they looked like ants crawling!:bsmilie: And all traffic just come to a halt!

next yr fireworks, pls bring us in..:bsmilie:

Haha...actually not suppose to go there, we sneak in! Hope my wife's boss will not fire her! BTW, I just shot through the thick window, using my 17-40mm F4L only. Couldn't believe the result also initially. I think the worker just clean the windows! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.