Taxi Ride to Sim Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not say anything bad about our country.
Tell the taxi driver to keep out of your conversation with the Filipinos. He was rude to intercept into your private conversation and comment on what you said.
You can report him if you wished to.

I think he was sore that he lost a chance to chop carrot heads of the two tourists.

By the way, the place you mentioned is a place I do not recommend.
It is not "good" in my book.

Thanks guys for the supoort!:thumbsup: I feel better now. I feel so gulity and confused when uncle tell me off but now I feel I do the right thing. I really laugh it off my mind now :bsmilie:

PS: I paid for the cab fare for the couple!

You did not say anything bad about our country.
Tell the taxi driver to keep out of your conversation with the Filipinos. He was rude to intercept into your private conversation and comment on what you said.
You can report him if you wished to.

I think he was sore that he lost a chance to chop carrot heads of the two tourists.

By the way, the place you mentioned is a place I do not recommend.
It is not "good" in my book.

That's the only place I know. Any other recommendations?

Thanks guys for the supoort!:thumbsup: I feel better now. I feel so gulity and confused when uncle tell me off but now I feel I do the right thing. I really laugh it off my mind now :bsmilie:

PS: I paid for the cab fare for the couple!

You are nice guy.

Since you tell us about it, your reward is here, where we will praise you :bsmilie:

Haha... hope to meet you and let you foot the bill!!!

I agree that the place is not good. I once went there to look for a voice recorder and to try it out. Guess what they told me?

"We don't have battery".

It is amazing that such a big store doesn't even have a single AAA battery.

Next since they don't have battery, I asked "Can I see the instruction manual instead?"

The reply?

"No instruction manual".

Thats the level of service you get.

Ask him to keep his mouth shut before you make a complain to the taxi company he's working for. His job is to drive you guys from point A to B, period. Anything that the commuters talk about is none of his business.

You're giving advise to the couples and that's great. Just ignore him!!!

I agree that the place is not good. I once went there to look for a voice recorder and to try it out. Guess what they told me?

"We don't have battery".

It is amazing that such a big store doesn't even have a single AAA battery.

Next since they don't have battery, I asked "Can I see the instruction manual instead?"

The reply?

"No instruction manual".

Thats the level of service you get.

Really! I went to them to buy my camera after reading the advertisement on the newspaper so far the deal and the service is good!

What brand of voice recorder you try? Sometime China product got no instruction manual.

Don't laugh. Uncle may own half of a camera shop there.

Driving taxi is Chiat Hong for him. :)

Is lucky plaza really that bad for tourists to shop?

Hello ITdata... you should not feel bad abt anything... tat taxi driver, wat the ****? You should tell him to shut up, coz you are the photography pro... if i am you, i surely complaint to the taxi company becoz i buay song, never do anything wrong & being helpful but ga na dressing down by this taxi uncle. I sure tell the taxi company wat happened... so at least they'll tell him to shut up & save up his own comments nxt time.

Idiot.

This reminds me of the mr brown podcast last year where taxi drivers could not bad mouth .sg, or they get electrocuted. HAHA :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Can't remember, but it wasn't a cheapo one. And the whole store no battery???

You go there straightaway buy of course they give you good service. I was wanting to try out BEFORE I buy.

Really! I went to them to buy my camera after reading the advertisement on the newspaper so far the deal and the service is good!

What brand of voice recorder you try? Sometime China product got no instruction manual.

Can't remember, but it wasn't a cheapo one. And the whole store no battery???

You go there straightaway buy of course they give you good service. I was wanting to try out BEFORE I buy.

hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.