Taxi Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

inzaki

Mar 29, 2007
I took this shot yesterday while in a car somewhere in K.L. My dad lost his way in the city and lucky for us a kind taxi driver helped us to find our way back. For heaven sake, why is it that their road sign will only appear at the junction itself?

Shot taken using Canon 300D
ISO:200
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed:160
Focal Length: 45mm

IMG_4323.jpg

I took this shot yesterday while in a car somewhere in K.L. My dad lost his way in the city and lucky for us a kind taxi driver helped us to find our way back. For heaven sake, why is it that their road sign will only appear at the junction itself?

Shot taken using Canon 300D
ISO:200
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed:160
Focal Length: 45mm

IMG_4323.jpg

Hi

I like the PP, can roughly share how u did it? :)

Hi,

For this photo, I used Adobe Lightroom 2.0 and I played with the "Clarity" button to achive a very detailed looking photo. As you can see, you don't really need an expensive camera to do it :)

my flickr

Last edited:
wow thts a dave hill effect. :thumbsup:

I Saw your photoblog. Yours is good too :) Just a bit more on the exposure and less on saturation will be perfect man! Way to go!

Last edited:
Hi,

For this photo, I used Adobe Lightroom 2.0 and I played with the "Clarity" button to achive a very detailed looking photo. As you can see, you don't really need an expensive camera to do it :)

my flickr

Thanks, i used to see these kind of images in magazines :thumbsup:

Hmm, I guess you have gone slightly overboard with the sliders. There is some haloing in there.

Hmm, I guess you have gone slightly overboard with the sliders. There is some haloing in there.

Ah...yup2 thx for your comments. Will work on it :)

lols..
can use photoshop cs 4 extended to do this?

Im sure you can if you know the features :)

well i love the overall treatment, would have appreciated a tad more saturation.

Went theu your flickr photostream and saw many more of this style amongst your works. some were a tad too overdone thought that they look ghosty. I much prefer something toned-down in effect like this.

And finally, someone uses the clarity tool for such effects and not go for the step-by-step workflow. I have been using the Clarity tool in my Paintshop Pro software to get such effects when most photographer follows some indepth guide.
Kudos to you!

btw, add me up on flickr if you may :D

well i love the overall treatment, would have appreciated a tad more saturation.

Went theu your flickr photostream and saw many more of this style amongst your works. some were a tad too overdone thought that they look ghosty. I much prefer something toned-down in effect like this.

And finally, someone uses the clarity tool for such effects and not go for the step-by-step workflow. I have been using the Clarity tool in my Paintshop Pro software to get such effects when most photographer follows some indepth guide.
Kudos to you!

btw, add me up on flickr if you may :D

Dude, you didn't give me your flickr add how to add you? lol!

am i able to do tis effect for CS3? how?

Status
Not open for further replies.