TangShooters - Punggol Sunrise Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys.. i am the slowest... haa.. better late than never. Since I am on phone conference... maybe ca download some onto flickr and post some here.. haaa

By far.. this is one of the happiest macro shot i have. Gosh, saw the size of the spider? Its minute.. mini.. micro...
2100736482_f669ce9748_o.jpg

Sorry guys.. i am the slowest... haa.. better late than never. Since I am on phone conference... maybe ca download some onto flickr and post some here.. haaa

By far.. this is one of the happiest macro shot i have. Gosh, saw the size of the spider? Its minute.. mini.. micro...

u got it!! damn sharp bro

falconite bro, u not slowest lah, i still have quite a few shots unprocessed yet. haha.. anyway, your spider macro is :thumbsup: solid man!

falconite bro, u not slowest lah, i still have quite a few shots unprocessed yet. haha.. anyway, your spider macro is :thumbsup: solid man!
Bro... at least i did one shot right ah.. wahaaa... but i am damn proud of the group shot leh... some stranger come in say nice.. wahaaa...

By the way.. the flickr or my web is hopelessly slow... cannot do anything.

Think may only post the mud house tomorrow and remaining of the ponggol shoot..

Bro... at least i did one shot right ah.. wahaaa... but i am damn proud of the group shot leh... some stranger come in say nice.. wahaaa...

yeah the band of brothers is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:! so is the lallang shot! nice illusion! haha :bsmilie:

everything looks good to me, but i see that the spider's body is sharper than its eyes..

Wow this is a fantastic shot!:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.