TangShooters-CheeGuanChiang Building/Soong sisters house

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group photos ;)

DSCF7213.JPG

This is soooooo cool :cool:

oh haha sorry
i shot that from the top floor of the yellow house,the presidential suite level;p

Wah looks like you were higher than that.. I thought you went across the road and shot from the condo opposite.. :sweat:

When we going there again? I will most likely be very free to shoot the week after CNY. Most likely starting my attachment early, 2nd week after CNY.

Wah looks like you were higher than that.. I thought you went across the road and shot from the condo opposite.. :sweat:

When we going there again? I will most likely be very free to shoot the week after CNY. Most likely starting my attachment early, 2nd week after CNY.

no prob we can have 1 more after CNY for those who're interested to go visit

Its super hot day and humid sia... Juz reached home and managed to get some shots out... Viewing this pics at night give me the creeps...

The "Dream Home"
2186885443_2b0d9283aa.jpg

Anybody home?
2187672416_eb430fbf43.jpg

Swing of Life
2186905499_543cae6804.jpg

Will u sleep with me?
2187672954_51d728fd8b.jpg

Take a seat part 2 (on the sofa on the left...)
2187672490_45a5b69272.jpg

Its super hot day and humid sia... Juz reached home and managed to get some shots out... Viewing this pics at night give me the creeps...

Take a seat part 2 (on the sofa on the left...)
2187672490_45a5b69272.jpg

Seeing this room gives me the creeps
y no 1 wan sit in the sofa?:bsmilie:

DSCF7144e.jpg

Pano1e.jpg

Man: "Dear... This is where we will be staying... All it needs is some tidying up...:sweatsm:"
Woman: " -_-'' "
DSCF7203e.jpg

Our vey own Paranormal Investigators. As usual, the 强者 will always lead the way :p
DSCF7218e.jpg

Lonaly chair needs companion... In the NETHERWORLD... ;p

The green cast in your photos is really nice...enhance the emptiness of old house. The one with staircase surrounding is quite dark, maybe can try HDR

The "Dream Home"
2186885443_2b0d9283aa.jpg

Nice~! Didn't know the house is so big... Must be your 10-20mm...

Urrghhhh... Pain~... Must be the BBB Virus acting up again... :bsmilie: ;p

The green cast in your photos is really nice...enhance the emptiness of old house. The one with staircase surrounding is quite dark, maybe can try HDR

The green cast is due to the tinted glass windows.

Wanted to use tripod to take but some how the design of the staircase not meant for placing tripod :sweat: So use handheld... Are you talking about this picture?

DSCF7185.JPG

The green cast is due to the tinted glass windows.

Wanted to use tripod to take but some how the design of the staircase not meant for placing tripod :sweat: So use handheld... Are you talking about this picture?

DSCF7185.JPG

No, I am talking about the other staircase, the one in grand hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.