TangShooters - Art Fest Opening (Water Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough lighting, hot weather but great works as usual from e master and the whizkid... Haha... Pics are clean and sharp. Momento FE shots are not bad too...

Phoa's #4 nicely captured. Sprintist #4 e best :thumbsup:

Momento #2 well composed...

Looking forward to see other bro works soon...

thanks!
momento's fe nice leh..
now waiting for phoa go on sun and come back with fe too!

I'm so dissapointed with the photos I took hai......most of them have motion blur.

Cannot show people, 见不得人。

Here are some of mine, no PS done, (noisy ISO setting high), but anyway, your C&C appreciated.

1. Fire Starter
ArtFestival_Angel.jpg

2. Water Cyclist
ArtFestival_Cyclist.jpg

3. Operatic Cyclist
ArtFestival_FireCyclist.jpg

4. Fireworks
ArtFestival_Fireworks.jpg

:)

Hi Guys,

Newbie here and would be a great help if you could share the right settings in order to get the good shoot, my family will be going there tonight and would like to take some shoots "Good Shoots" like yours. And also where will be the good spot to shoot.

Appreciate your assistance:)

Hi Guys,

Newbie here and would be a great help if you could share the right settings in order to get the good shoot, my family will be going there tonight and would like to take some shoots "Good Shoots" like yours. And also where will be the good spot to shoot.

These are my settings
ISO: 1600
Aperature: f2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/100s
General Focal length: 70-200m
Close Up focal: 300mm and above

The best shooting spot is near the UOB building, along the river bank and the left side of the audience seats. Be there early around 6pm to chop a place. Today's crowd will be huged.

Hey thanks Phoakm, appreciate your feedback. I'll try to be there early.:)

I'm so dissapointed with the photos I took hai......most of them have motion blur.

Cannot show people, 见不得人。

dont say that leh boss, can try again!~ got two more days, master phoa going again you can tag along :D

Hi Guys,

my settings were mainly iso2500, f2.8, 1/60 (if got fire or v bright scene then dial down to about f10, 1/160), shot between 70-200mm

I saw you guys takingthe group photo...:lovegrin: very cute..;p

i topan one pic here..:embrass:
a-DSC_0623head.jpg

Another few more for your viewing pleasure (or my pressure). Ha Ha

5. Tai Tai
2516806564_c498f89ee2_b.jpg

6. Piano Man
2516804622_96c793a1ba_b.jpg

7. Finale
2516004687_8378af4f27_b.jpg

Nice meeting u all guys.... here's mine:

IMG_6429.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

Edward, see that u have improved... composition wise are not bad for some shots. Candid moments are well captured. I can see more space in ur pics now :thumbsup:

Pauche, u have some nice shots there! Seeya more in our outings ya! :sweat:

Edward, see that u have improved... composition wise are not bad for some shots. Candid moments are well captured. I can see more space in ur pics now :thumbsup:

Pauche, u have some nice shots there! Seeya more in our outings ya! :sweat:

Thank you very much, a lot of the teachings are from you guys, alot of learning to do too. Will carry on learning from you. Many many many thanks to all of you........

:bsmilie:

:think:....You should come and introduce yourself. :)

ya lor..

mapper, d300 iso can go high high! haha i tink adjust contrast alittle percieve sharpness can impove :D but the composition good

pauche i like the asian civilisation shot, contrast with the angmoh..seems like the person on the wheel very popular haha

Hi Bro,Thanks for sharing I was there but cant take a shot cus lots of people moving infront of me. anyway nice clen shoot . :thumbsup:
What lens are u using.

phoakm....nice sharp pic...newbie here ...like to ask with a focal length of 200 to 300 mm your shutter speed only 1/100..but the pic still so sharp ..any secret to share

Sprintist, I love your shots of this festival. So clear and very well lit. What kind of lens were you using? Well done.

phoakm....nice sharp pic...newbie here ...like to ask with a focal length of 200 to 300 mm your shutter speed only 1/100..but the pic still so sharp ..any secret to share

master phoa's IS hands..haha
he was using tripod to stabilise i believe. right master?

Sprintist, I love your shots of this festival. So clear and very well lit. What kind of lens were you using? Well done.

i was using 70-200 2.8
did unsharp mask alittle using capture nx to make it look nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.