• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

[Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com
Little India Street Shoot

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Little India / Serangoon Road
Date: 18 July 2010
Time: 8 am ~ 11 am
Please meet at: Entrance to Teck Kah Market, by the staircase.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)

Scoop

Oct 27, 2009
Singapore
1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
3. Scoop

Will be able to join for this one :)

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
3. kuantoh (huat ar! long time nose shoot with jiao man!)
4. Scoop

Last edited:

Scoop

Oct 27, 2009
Singapore
Scoop, remember PM ur contact to Gerald ya. :)
Yup! PMed him already :) Was actually supposed to join in for the SBG shoot last weekend, but I couldn't make it. Will definitely go this time round. Awesome to have the opportunity to shoot with you guys. :)

zh3ng

May 20, 2008
Tampines, Singapore

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng

korbidp3k

Dec 11, 2009
Clementi
1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k

Aug 3, 2008
Singapore
Hi Gerald, Kang,

i like to join but date coincide with the TNP Bigwalk.

see u at other outings

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k

Jul 12, 2008

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
7. simple (no promise first, i ish pilot #3 :bsmilie:)

Little India Street Shoot[/SIZE][/B]

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu

gglankie

Mar 20, 2008
In my eyes
www.nextlightonly.com

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin

iankwa

Jul 19, 2007

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa

230j31

Feb 16, 2009
Re: [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little India Street Shoot[/size][/b]

[/center]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
7. simple (no promise first, i ish pilot #3 )
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger

manohardj

Aug 17, 2008
North

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano

Youhong

Dec 30, 2004
North
photofreak-alvinz.blogspot.com

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)

Jul 14, 2010

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)[/QUOTE]
14. niaoniao36 (Linda)

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)
14. niaoniao36 (Linda)
15. wormz777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom