[Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com
Little India Street Shoot

3995195178_1fee38a318.jpg
3980742982_cdfe4e7740.jpg
3994434387_76a0ebe64f.jpg

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Little India / Serangoon Road
Date: 18 July 2010
Time: 8 am ~ 11 am
Please meet at: Entrance to Teck Kah Market, by the staircase.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
3. Scoop

Will be able to join for this one :)

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
3. kuantoh (huat ar! long time nose shoot with jiao man!)
4. Scoop

Last edited:
Scoop, remember PM ur contact to Gerald ya. :)

Yup! PMed him already :) Was actually supposed to join in for the SBG shoot last weekend, but I couldn't make it. Will definitely go this time round. Awesome to have the opportunity to shoot with you guys. :)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k

Hi Gerald, Kang,

i like to join but date coincide with the TNP Bigwalk.

see u at other outings

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
7. simple (no promise first, i ish pilot #3 :bsmilie:)

Little India Street Shoot[/SIZE][/B]

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa

Re: [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little India Street Shoot[/size][/b]

[/center]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
7. simple (no promise first, i ish pilot #3 )
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)[/QUOTE]
14. niaoniao36 (Linda)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. lkkang (Billy)
4. Scoop
5. zh3ng
6. korbidp3k
8. estherfu
9. horsin
10. Iankwa
11. Roger
12. Mano
13. AlvinZ (tentative)
14. niaoniao36 (Linda)
15. wormz777

Status
Not open for further replies.