Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys later i gg down funan fuwell to assemble my new com... home com crash liao... More money lost... May pass by John 3:16 see see look look. Will be there at arnd 730. Anyone?

Hmmm beri serious... That's why I've signed up for a 6weeks rehab in the States. :bsmilie: Dunno how i'm going to cope with the withdrawal symptoms... :sweat: :bsmilie:

Can bring something back for me?

Guys later i gg down funan fuwell to assemble my new com... home com crash liao... More money lost... May pass by John 3:16 see see look look. Will be there at arnd 730. Anyone?

U got bring ur camera?

No lar... Why leh? U wan to play? Sun let u play play lor... shutter count still < 300 i think...

tot of getting a lens..borrow ur cam to test the lens mah..haha..then nvm la..maybe i will get it after CNY..:bsmilie:

tot of getting a lens..borrow ur cam to test the lens mah..haha..then nvm la..maybe i will get it after CNY..:bsmilie:

Wah lau... juz borrow their body to test the lens lor...

I last time also lidat take their body and test lens... they ok one... a few shots wont kill their shutter lar. Wat lens u planning to buy anyway?

Wah lau... juz borrow their body to test the lens lor...

I last time also lidat take their body and test lens... they ok one... a few shots wont kill their shutter lar. Wat lens u planning to buy anyway?

:think::think:

Hmmm :think: I sense something...

I sense... James getting a D300...

How I know... He wants to confirm the compatability of the lens with the cam he's about to buy...~!

Is my prediction correct? :think: :bsmilie:

Hmmm :think: I sense something...

I sense... James getting a D300...

How I know... He wants to confirm the compatability of the lens with the cam he's about to buy...~!

Is my prediction correct? :think: :bsmilie:

:dunno: ....:bsmilie:

Hi All, I just went BBB... :)

Bought a MacBook Pro 17", after selling my macbook this morning...now selling my iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz with 2gb RAM, 250GB HD. Special for Tangshooters at $2K only... :)

Bought a MacBook Pro 17", after selling my macbook this morning...now selling my iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz with 2gb RAM, 250GB HD. Special for Tangshooters at $2K only... :)
Wa shiok new macbook! :D
Sell me yr 16-35mkII LEH!!! :embrass:

Bro... yeh tried and that bugger is surely great. Go for 16-35 mkII...

I would not justify the extra SGD1000 for u... but you can feel the extra punch. wooo...
Since when u became so poisonous bro :(

Lunch Cum Discussion for Upcoming TFCD

Date: 02/02/08
Time: 1pm

Agenda:
1. Location for shoot
2. Apparels and gears - where and how to source.
3. Brainstorm session - Tok anything in mind
4. AOM

Participant List:
1. kuantoh
2. SolBadGuy (if it's at 2-3pm)
3. Highfive (Thanks kuantoh! You're a star!:xmas:)
4. carnage3630 (how come Redsun not in??)
5. Ambious (Will drop by around 1.30pm & leaving around 3pm)

MBP 17"???:bigeyes: Power lah...3kg wor...can train biceps n triceps...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.