Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha ok i guess being in camp most of the time and not being able to check back often kinda sucks. Thats why im lost.

Anyway see u guys on sunday! Dont be late :p

Seeya on sunday... I may bring my holga along if i can get it from junniee by sat... :bsmilie:

boh lang ar? today pierce BBB again...:D

Guys remember i told u i trying to get the NTU studio for our Tangshooters Group shoot quite some time back? My fren has mentioned that she checking out the availability of the studio for the shoot either next weekend (CNY weekend) or some other weekend. She will feedback on the availability soon.

In view that the studio is available, she requested for me to state e items required so that she can loan out tat day.

Some items in my mind are:

1. Studio lights x 6 (is 6 enough for such a big group of us if hit over 20?)
2. Light stand x 6
3. Backdrop (I suggested black so we all wear white. She suggested Gray.)
4. Light meter
5. Umbrellas x ?? (required???)

Pls help brainstorm necessary items so i can feedback to her.

Guys remember i told u i trying to get the NTU studio for our Tangshooters Group shoot quite some time back? My fren has mentioned that she checking out the availability of the studio for the shoot either next weekend (CNY weekend) or some other weekend. She will feedback on the availability soon.

In view that the studio is available, she requested for me to state e items required so that she can loan out tat day.

2. Light stand x 6
4. Light meter

:think: it won't be call a studio..if there is no strobes and backdrop..:bsmilie:

2. Light stand x 6
4. Light meter

Must know what we shooting then can know what equipment needed ma...

:think: it won't be call a studio..if there is no strobes and backdrop..:bsmilie:

Actually the studio super big... I go home dig photos of it to show u all. But ultimately, all equipment are ready juz tat she need to T-loan first. So she ask me what i need lor...

Must know what we shooting then can know what equipment needed ma...

Actually it was sometime back that we say we wan to have a tangshooters group shoot. Can also be a studio TFCD for each of us :bsmilie:

May wan to discuss this further...

Actually the studio super big... I go home dig photos of it to show u all. But ultimately, all equipment are ready juz tat she need to T-loan first. So she ask me what i need lor...

Actually it was sometime back that we say we wan to have a tangshooters group shoot. Can also be a studio TFCD for each of us :bsmilie:

May wan to discuss this further...

:thumbsup:....maybe have to do it after CNY....seems everyone busy preparing. :)

2. Light stand x 6
4. Light meter

The number of lights needed also depend on the strength of the lights. Studio lights right? Not flash strobes right?

Haha ok i guess being in camp most of the time and not being able to check back often kinda sucks. Thats why im lost.

Anyway see u guys on sunday! Dont be late :p

what's up on sunday? :think:

Model shoot loh...only for those had registered since last month.

Oh yeah, Winnie shoot right? To those who are going, have fun! Must PPP (post, post, post) after that hor! :thumbsup: :)

Sunday maybe go MJ again, collect advanced red packets? :embrass::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.