Tang Shooters XCVII - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my laopeh's VITO taxi ish gotch that sticker :embrass:

must ask him to send me to work more often during that period. should be quite fast reach work place during peak hours. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: my 2 anty Merc taxi also got

tis is a long week... never ending work... weekends too... but sat can see zheng mei mei and my horsin darling... so happy... :)

tonite ish meeting yun meimei go squeeze mussels.. anyone want to join? :bsmilie:

last time can mount liao... now even more power... the w/o aperture ring one also can mount... well done... i seriously considering now...:bsmilie:

can use the Nikon 14-24mm on 5D mark II :thumbsup:

last time can mount liao... now even more power... the w/o aperture ring one also can mount... well done... i seriously considering now...:bsmilie:

yesh! BBB! :devil:

no way man. i remember last time got ppl v de lan si said "NO NIKON USER WILL SWITCH TO CANON!"

heheheh....

Last edited:
if buttie is not urgent, i believe mkIII is within a year

Got this reply for those who buy tickets and wanna go shoot at the competition venues

"We regret to inform you that DSLR and
monopods are not allowed in the venue. You can take personal photos inside
the venue but professional photography, camera videoing or any recordable
devices, in any forms of visuals or audio are strictly prohibited. Please
note that flash photography is strictly prohibited once competition is in
progress on the Field of Play."

:(

http://www.singapore2010.sg/public/sg2010/en/en_tickets/en_tickets_faqs.html

See Q54. Btw those who buy tickets will get a Visa Prepaid card also

The ticket will allow you to enter a specific venue to view the specific competition session. The ticket also comes with a Singapore 2010 DBS Visa Prepaid Companion card that provides complimentary public transport (i.e. four MRT rides and unlimited bus rides) for you to travel to and from the venue on the specific event day. Transport information will be available in a later date.

Got this reply for those who buy tickets and wanna go shoot at the competition venues

The ticket will allow you to enter a specific venue to view the specific competition session. The ticket also comes with a Singapore 2010 DBS Visa Prepaid Companion card that provides complimentary public transport (i.e. four MRT rides and unlimited bus rides) for you to travel to and from the venue on the specific event day. Transport information will be available in a later date.

wah biang... this only senkapor or whole world? never hear anything abt cannot bring professional camera into olympics game one leh :bsmilie:

huat ah! those buy tickets one tio pwned dip dip! :embrass:

I camp here por jkk pro pics! :)

por elefant!!! :bsmilie:
[youtube]VGdSTlBrh6g[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.