Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace, we're come tgt in the name of Photography n Friendship.. honestly, I love the butties here.. they're the BEST!! even though I am only here for like 1/2 yr..whaha

:thumbsup: for TS :D

fwah sibeh por... this buttie is notch simple... :bsmilie:

hey there, no issues here. words online are always more deceiving man. TS spirit is enjoy shootin and make butties thru shooting. SO lets enjoy shooting ya. :)

Relax bro..not a big issue..the monk not much hair on top cannot think properly. I apologize to you on behalf for him. You are still welcome to join us in any outings, and share the knowledge u have be it with us or any one else. Ah Hee may be over reacting, but he is doing this to safe guard Tang Shooters name. As we have cases where members exploit the name for personal gains/interest. Keep shooting and hope to see you back with us some day and share your experience with us. :)

Wow...really great to hear that. Thank you.:)

Later dinner where ar? I can reach at 630 maybe. :)

buttie, can jiaks at the mee pok place along the shop houses, next to the hock lam street beef noodle shop. cheap and good. :)

be4 game bah... if after game i may die of hunger liao... :sweat:

ya hor, after game 9.30pm liao.. but jimmy kor kor meeting at raffles place mrt 6pm.. dunno whether can rush down in time.. end work at 5.30.. hopefully not meeting for me at 5.. :think:

ya hor, after game 9.30pm liao.. but jimmy kor kor meeting at raffles place mrt 6pm.. dunno whether can rush down in time.. end work at 5.30.. hopefully not meeting for me at 5.. :think:

jkk meeting 6 ar. Too early for me also. Earliest 630.

Calling jkk!!!! where ish chiu! meet 630pm raffles place mrt ok boh?

jkk meeting 6 ar. Too early for me also. Earliest 630.

Calling jkk!!!! where ish chiu! meet 630pm raffles place mrt ok boh?

:think: as far as I know in the previous thread, he said he ghosting jap garden with Paul.. nt sure got any change..

ring ring.. jkk.. need ur reply

chiu meeting me to jiaks? Moi ish noob in CBD. where to meet u walk there?

buttie, i need to do something first so may not be able to meet to jiaks. i tink i jiaks during half time like monday! :)

TangWCButtie Outing

Thursday, 17th June, 2010, 7.30pm
Argentina vs South Korea
Table booked for 8 pax.
Meet 7pm.

http://www.bullandbear.com.sg/

1. coolsigg
2. J
3. pauche - both my fav teams, how ah?
4. iszan
5. elefant
6. Jimmy81 (South Korea Jiak ball!!)
7. sf
8. kuantoh (I wan see jkk serious face... kekeke... MESSI FTW! If argentina win i blanja butties supper)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 19 June 2010, 1930hrs
Holland vs Japan

1. pauche
2. Jimmy81 (Holland put 1.5 ball!!)
3. elefant (tbc)

Monday, 21 June 2010, 1930hrs
Portugal vs North Korea

Location: Tapas bar? (where to buy North Korea Jersey to qualify for foc beer ah?) ;p

1. coolsigg

Friday, 25 June 2010, 2200hrs
Portugal vs Brazil

1. coolsigg

Last edited:
Hey everyone...(butties),

I think there is some misunderstanding especially Juste_millieu, come on man, don't angry me... I didn't betry you anything. You are always so helpful to me... why will I do that. Is it true that TS member only can join TS outing, no other outing??

Not true.I know of someone who is NOT a TS join TS outing before.toshio217:)

2nd, I never think of learning skills from TS and start my own group... Photography is my hobby, not my rice bowl. What for, do I need to start a group to be famous??? That's not my cup of TEA. That's why I am not a group leader or IC.

I am the 'Beginners Outing' IC/leader/founder...

3rd, I don cheat anyone or taking advantage on any one including TS... I thought photography is a unselfishness hobby to share your experience and help each and everyone. I am just like the ClubSNAP spirit - Coming together with a common interest, meeting friends and exchange photography knowledge.

Iszan - you should know, I am not the moderator of that group, is Cleonbus who put me in, I am not the 2IC neither do I, is you put me in. I am only a newbiz enjoying my hobby.

Yes,i put winkoo88 as mod cos he was the 1st one to join the flickr group(Lol)

Yes, I did suggest to them to come out with this "beginners shooters" so that we can organise some outing and shoot together. I don't think there is anything wrong. Like I say earlier, unless TS have this rule of CANNOT associate with any other outings, then I am WRONG.

So juste_millieu, am I still welcome???

My answers in BLUE:)

Enter your predictions for tonite's matches!

Argentina vs South Korea
pauche 2:2 - sarppork messi and park ji sung!
coolsigg 2:0
mayngbt 1:1
roro 0:0
blazer 3:0

Greece vs Nigeria
pauche 0:1
coolsigg 0:1
mayngbt 0:0
roro 1:1
blazer 2:0

France vs Mexico
pauche 1:1
coolsigg 1:0
mayngbt 1:0
roro 0:0
blazer 1:1

No group here group there la. There's no group! There's only Photography.

There is no barrier in photogragraphy.
There is no wall in friendship.
There is no line drawn . We are here to share and promote our passion photography. Friendship is care and share knowledge together.

No group here group there la. There's no group! There's only Photography.

Got group ok.

TS Landscape Division: master billy kang IC
TS Portraits Division: master tony IC
TS Macro Division: zheng IC
TS Award Division: sprintist IC
TS Travel Division: pauche IC
TS HR Division: redsun/kuantoh IC/2IC
TS Police Division: juste_millieu IC
TS Thread Division: blazer_workz IC
TS WC Division: coolsigg IC
TS Trading Division: nakashima_mika IC
TS Pilot Division: solbadguy IC